What's Wrong With My Neighbours?

Tony Clifton

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be rules to prevent idiots ruining the neighborhood.

Who knows?

Somone might open a Go Go or Motorcycle Repair or Metal Crushing business there too.

I rent.

The pile of junk is there, spilling onto the street, next to the street sign, you only see part of it. In front is an old rusty exercising machine.

gallery_16522_431_158184.jpg

Edited by Tony Clifton

I'll trade my problems for yours. I got a neighbor, a skinny older guy, who gets drunk every night, yells at the wife, and to top it off, comes out each morning dressed only in his underpants - to pee on the bushes in the front yard.

I got another neighbor family who collect tiny dogs. If there's anything worse than the sound of tiny dogs who bark at everything - day and night - I don't know what it is. I have to go over there and shout at his dogs to shut 'em up (it works!) they get a new tiny puppy every few weeks - and the cycle perpetuates.

I'm not the greatest neighbor either, I sometimes go over to their property to chop down prickly weeds that grow over the neighbors' fences on to my land. Recently, a fire got out of hand and burned 15 acres of the neighbors property. Luckily it was fallow, and I haven't heard anything from them since. Ah, the joys of living in a 3rd world country.

I'll trade my problems for yours. I got a neighbor, a skinny older guy, who gets drunk every night, yells at the wife, and to top it off, comes out each morning dressed only in his underpants - to pee on the bushes in the front yard.

I got another neighbor family who collect tiny dogs. If there's anything worse than the sound of tiny dogs who bark at everything - day and night - I don't know what it is. I have to go over there and shout at his dogs to shut 'em up (it works!) they get a new tiny puppy every few weeks - and the cycle perpetuates.

I'm not the greatest neighbor either, I sometimes go over to their property to chop down prickly weeds that grow over the neighbors' fences on to my land. Recently, a fire got out of hand and burned 15 acres of the neighbors property. Luckily it was fallow, and I haven't heard anything from them since. Ah, the joys of living in a 3rd world country.

I'm assuming you started the fire? Hope you weren't burning off on a windy day.....

My neighbours hate me & have even tried to form a committee to gather a petition to stop my business, in their words "polluting the rice paddies next door with noise pollution". Fortunately most people in the nearby village wouldn't go for this tripe and the pettition never got off the ground.

The guy who tried to form the petition has the property behind & mine wants sell it for 1,000,000 per rai. Land values in this area are closer to 60,000 per rai. Since my property blocks most access to his, he is always trying a shifty to get me out.

I offered him 25,000 per rai. Take it or leave it. Hope he bites.

Ahhhh - difficult neighbours.

Soundman.

We do have a committee, I was asked to join the first year we moved in but decided not to as I wanted the people here to get to know me better first and avoid gossip or disagreements. I was asked again a few weeks ago, 3 years later, and accepted this time around.

Noisy neighbors have been driven out previously, a motorcycle gang renting a house and using the streets as a drag way have been kicked out, the streets are swept regularly, strewn plastic bags picked up, drains fumigated, park maintained, grass mowed, trees and flowers watered, no salesmen allowed, no blaring speakers on trucks , stray dogs are taken care of with a needle, owners or yappy dogs were told to get rid of them or have their vocal chords cut, it works. :o

I like my Avon village. :D

Edited by Tony Clifton

We do have a committee, I was asked to join the first year we moved in but decided not to as I wanted the people here to get to know me better first and avoid gossip or disagreements. I was asked again a few weeks ago, 3 years later, and accepted this time around.

Noisy neighbors have been driven out previously, a motorcycle gang renting a house and using the streets as a drag way have been kicked out, the streets are swept regularly, strewn plastic bags picked up, drains fumigated, park maintained, grass mowed, trees and flowers watered, no salesmen allowed, no blaring speakers on trucks , stray dogs are taken care of with a needle, owners or yappy dogs were told to get rid of them or have their vocal chords cut, it works. :o

Men castrated after the second child, children locked in soundproof cages until the age of 18, any vehicle over 3 years old removed and destroyed, anyone thinking unhealthy thought re-educated...

Men castrated after the second child, children locked in soundproof cages until the age of 18, any vehicle over 3 years old removed and destroyed, anyone thinking unhealthy thought re-educated...

:D

Nice one. :D

Should it be mandatory for residents to wear uniform?

comes out each morning dressed only in his underpants - to pee on the bushes in the front yard.

Is this unusual? Happens every day in my neighbourhood.

I'm painting my house at the moment. I can't decide between fluro pink and fuschia, although lime green is also a possibility. How do you think polka dots would go?

comes out each morning dressed only in his underpants - to pee on the bushes in the front yard.

Is this unusual? Happens every day in my neighbourhood.

I'm painting my house at the moment. I can't decide between fluro pink and fuschia, although lime green is also a possibility. How do you think polka dots would go?

You'd better ask Mr Tony what colour he likes, first! We live on the same planet at least. Unless you want a picture of your house on TV? :o

• 2 years later...