Don’t Blame Boys’ Coach: Thainet, Families, Officials

webfact

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

We do not know the truth about this yet, the notice, if it was put up after the boys went in or not.

If the boys went in without the coach knowing and he went in to find them.

Whether the coach saw the notice and because the dates on it had a week to go, he decided it would be OK to go in. 

We just do not know, and should wait till this is over before we comment.

No you’re wrong. DM07 knows. ?

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

That's the difference between Thais and Farangs. One takes responsibilities an repercussions seriously. And that's why there's a 1st world.

Thanks for reassuring me that living the last 20 years in the 3rd world was a great idea !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

It was not a joke, it was sarcasm, did you read the post I was answering?

OK it is not a joke, but you were trying to be funny, this is just not the time for this.

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

OK it is not a joke, but you were trying to be funny, this is just not the time for this.

I was not trying to be funny, if you read my posts on this topic I try to be as empathic as I can, but when you get a nonsense post suggesting that the coach didn't work out the odds before entering the cave, it defies all logic. Hope this clears your concerns up, if it doesn't I can't offer you anymore explanatory words.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Are you mad ?

Going into that cave has quite possible gotton them to a World Cup final in Moscow

Hollywood book and movie rights in the pipeline as we speak. 

Hope they make it out fine...I would be shitting myself .... Im slowly learning the situation they're in...the water they have

to navigate is opaque muddy water.

Wow.

35 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Yes, because it was stated many times and even shown in photographs!

So because it’s been stated many times, it’s true?

What was shown in photographs?

Where is your proof the coach led them  in and he is responsible for them being in there? 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Where is your proof the coach led them  in and he is responsible for them being in there? 

Be carefull self rightious people like confrontation.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You can read, right?!

As fat as I am concerned, that is what was widely reported!

Sure- things could have been different: Aliens might have captured the boys and the coach went after them, disregarding his own life and safety or the kids bound and gagged him and carried him into the cave and when all 13 are out of the cave, we will get the final version of what happened.

Until then, I go with what I have!

So do you!

043432a35e27a17b2731f9e9c31ed33c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DM07 said:

You can read, right?!

As fat as I am concerned, that is what was widely reported!

Sure- things could have been different: Aliens might have captured the boys and the coach went after them, disregarding his own life and safety or the kids bound and gagged him and carried him into the cave and when all 13 are out of the cave, we will get the final version of what happened.

Until then, I go with what I have!

So do you!

043432a35e27a17b2731f9e9c31ed33c.jpeg

I think it's you that cannot read. ???

• Haha 2

Don't blame a hero? Even foreigners living here for a bit know that the rainy season has started early this year.

Considering that the cave was flooded xxxxxxx times before, I'd blame the ass. coach for taking kids into the cave.

But now it seems that the kids went inside alone and the kids only went after them to receive free tickets to the final football game?

The soldier wouldn't be dead now, if.........please fill in the blanks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Don't blame a hero? Even foreigners living here for a bit know that the rainy season has started early this year.

Considering that the cave was flooded xxxxxxx times before, I'd blame the ass. coach for taking kids into the cave.

But now it seems that the kids went inside alone and the kids only went after them to receive free tickets to the final football game?

The soldier wouldn't be dead now, if.........please fill in the blanks. 

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a fine Christmas. ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

At that moment, was he not the captain of their Ship? How is he different than the recent Phuket boat captains - both faced and made weather related decisions? 

The difference is the boat captains made a money decision.  The weather never came into it.

23 hours ago, coulson said:

Let the guy get out first, then hear him out. Who knows what led them so far in, or how they came about to go in at all, kids will be kids.

One thing he has managed to do is keep the whole lot of them together and safe from harm, enduring a psychological nightmare, and he insisted they all got the first of the aid when it finally came.

Agree, and nobody knows at this stage the immediate circumstances and discussions that took place before they entered the cave.

Hey it's even possible one or several of the parents gave their blessing or even encouraged the team and the coach to do a quick cave walk after the football game.

Or maybe one or several of the boys got there first, maybe 5 or 10 minutes before the rest of the gang and maybe they went inside immediately with the coach and the rest trying to find them, then it all went wrong. Who knows?

Further, he's 24 years old, does anybody really expect every person and/or every 24 year old to be an expert about monsoons rains? I'm 73, my real knowledge about monsoon rains etc., is very poor.

Let's wait and listen to more details, please. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

But there's no way to blame people who believe that you can produce rain

Rainmaking in Thailand has proved successful around the world.  Unfortunately they haven't developed a way to stop rain!

2 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Not thinking of possible conciquences is very common here, but why such “cave” was open to visitors in rainy season that is the question

It's closely related to why millions of Thais think it's a great idea to load a family of 4 on a moto, put on surgical masks but not a helmet in the bunch and cruise down a 4 lane expressway  Mostly uneducated ( I'm talking about the officials who prefer tea money over public safety)

• Like 2

On 7/6/2018 at 10:23 AM, jaltsc said:

"...fnding it hard to place blame..."

It's not about "placing blame". It's taking responsibility for ones actions. Which one is taught from birth to avoid, since it results in losing face. In a culture of avoiding responsibility, problems will never be identified, addressed and solved. 

One doesn't need to be blamed or have what he did pointed out as "wrong". Another way to approach it is to identify what was done right, build upon that, and make necessary improvements so this doesn't happen again. 

it is not about saving face. You just cannot blame anyone for the weather. In life, accidental situation will always happen. If you answer me will you try to save your own face?

• Like 1