we are all trolls to some point

lovelomsak

TV  is the only forum I have ever joined. I have learned every thing I know about forums right here.

It seems to me trolls are the biggest problem. But after being in the forum for years I realized all of us when discussing some things can cause emotional reactions from others who oppose our views.  

That said there are some to me that irritate me more than others and are very aggressive with their views. Some will arque it appears just to arque because a few months later will change their view .E.G. Junta supporters who for months supported them now say hey I want them out. So all their posts in the past were just trolls i would say.

So any way I am curious as to who each of us see as the posters that disturb others the most with their posts but cannot be called trolls. Just posters that get under your skin

My 3 are <member names removed> and the new player is <name removed>

I think Rule 7 applies here:-

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Naming members as trolls (or anything else) contravenes this one.

The thread in and of itself also classes as a troll thread under Rule 9:-

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

So this is closed.

• Haha 1