Boys And Coach Will Come Out Today: Cave Rescue Leader

webfact

1 hour ago, seajae said:

doubt that is this cave, water is too clean  and they are not carrying them, one diver in front and one behind. Imagine it is from another cave rescue for display purposes only

It's been shared a gazillion times so I assume it's genuine. Also just seen some pics of the lads on similar stretchers outside the cave

57 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I was nearer the caves than to Chiang Rai last night in the night bazzar and it has to be said ( yes it does ) wearing an 8 yo England shirt , Did I get bought a beer , I did not , pah no respek init .

Maybe they don't watch TVF..... 

2 hours ago, dexterm said:

Wonderful news.

My thoughts also with the loved ones of the brave Thai diver who came out of retirement and died trying to help.

Trust that his tragic death isn't forgotten in 5 minutes and that his family are well compensated , it's the least that can be done. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cereal said:

...  This is a beautiful example of international cooperation working perfectly and gives me hope that it will become a learning experience that will grow and flourish into the future.

No one, no nation or culture knows it all.  There are times when it is appropriate to ask for help.  To hell with "macho".