'Mine has been most hard-working post-coup government in Thai history,' PM claims

webfact

14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

The PM Prayut Chan-o-cha denied that the young footballers trapped in Tham Luang cave were tranquilised before setting out on the journey through the convoluted cave system to freedom. He did, however, admitted that they took an anxiolytic, a drug to relieve anxiety.

Anxiolytic drugs are commonly used before general anaesthetics or in treatments where facilitators or patients wish to reduce the level of anxiety. The patient remains fully awake.

https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/team-not-tranquillised-pm

Spanish diver Fernando Regal, who was part of the rescue operation, tells the BBC that: “[The boys] were sedated, they were unconscious, they were breathing.”

https://twitter.com/Howardrjohnson/status/1016926134875840512

my sedation would be a bottle of scotch I cant swim 

"The lady doth protest too much" as the bard once said.

However, given his 2018 Valentine's day song is currently running 46000 dislikes on youtube, I can understand he might be a bit miffed how things are panning out. 

Thats not hard when his predecessor never went to any meetings or sittings in parliament prefering to attent train openings and durian farms.

Prayut only needed to show up to prove he was harder working.

The great PM gas been working hard in several dimensions: songwriter, weather forecaster, sports trainer, fashion leader, etc...

There are still a few missing, such as fireman, airline steward, nurse, cooking lessons.... Err....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, djjamie said:

Thats not hard when his predecessor never went to any meetings or sittings in parliament prefering to attent train openings and durian farms.

Now they go there to sleep it off...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, djjamie said:

Prayut only needed to show up to prove he was harder working.

'train openings' is that another way of saying there's light at the end of the tunnel?