Trump says May's soft Brexit deal could 'kill' U.S.-UK trade deal - Sun

webfact

A typical Trump reaction. Like a dictator he thinks he is the only one to know the solution of a problem. But most dictators are much more intelligent than this egomaniac.

He isn't able to solve his own problems (i.e. migration), but is arrogant enough to give other countries „good/right“ advice.

Beside the quality of his quacking it's an incredible and embarrassing remark against his host. This confirms again he has an utterly disgraceful character. A shame for the USA as the people show now in GB that he isn't welcome.

He deserves a night in a pig-stall.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Small Joke said:

The Sun. Ha! The paper deep thinkers and policy wonks turn to for the complexity of geopolitics.

Nobody buy's it for it's intellectual content, and sales dropped after it page 3 has been's covered up.

Well it must be the the Sun's biggest scoop of the century, interviewing the worlds biggest tit...  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Yeah, Trump is frequently wrong.  Heck, he thinks Americans like him.  Most of us hate his guts. 

Regardless of what you think, you don't speak for  most Americans.

Edited by PhonThong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

One must remember this is not good advice from an impartial friend...

Foremost he is speaking for American his own interests. 

Exactly.

Protesting against "trump" is NOT anti-American.

"trump" is a disgusting, incompetent demagogic con man. 

Decent Americans are trying to remove or at least check the power of this human stain. International help in that and understanding that this gross clown does NOT represent the American people is well appreciated!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhonThong said:

I may have miscalculated.  Maybe the Brits do hate Trump more than Americans do.  I mean, this takes some effort....

452334011_Trump_Russianmessage.jpg.d9dd6779fe515fb1145f32ac9b9a4518.jpg

https://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/rude-message-to-donald-trump-appears-as-a-crop-circle-on-stoke-mandeville-farm-1-8562297

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Yea, that idiot Trump. What's he done?  Just reordered world alliances and trading blocs. Brought unemployment to record lows at home and increased wages. Put the Fear of God into North Korea and the Chinese have already blinked in the trade war. Sure, he should have followed all the fashionable "common sense" that put the world in the mess it was in already. <snip>

Which trading blocs and alliances has Trump 're-ordered'? - facts please not rhetoric. So far as I know China has yet to 'blink', just as likely to escalate their response; examples...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-trump-china-tariffs-20180711-story.html

https://newrepublic.com/article/149683/trump-might-lose-trade-war-china

From the Wall Street Journal...

For the second month in a row, annual inflation fully offset workers’ average hourly wage growth.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-consumer-prices-increase-at-fastest-annual-rate-since-2012-1531398709

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Yea, that idiot Trump. What's he done?  Just reordered world alliances and trading blocs. Brought unemployment to record lows at home and increased wages. Put the Fear of God into North Korea and the Chinese have already blinked in the trade war. Sure, he should have followed all the fashionable "common sense" that put the world in the mess it was in already. Then, the bunch of George F. Kennan wannabes ranting on impotent message boards across the world would approve. They're the real geniuses, after all. That's why they're available 24/7 on message boards for routine enlightenment.

Is this also covered in your book?

PS. For those who missed it zydeco yesterday claimed to have written a book which he referred to in a thread. Apparently it contains great wisdom but unfortunately he refuses to divulge the title.:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Whether you like Trump or not he is the president of the USA. As a British citizen I am embarrassed the way Said Khan has allowed balloons of him around Londonstan. too many tree hugging leftie loonies marching. Just reminds me of the lot at Greenham Coomon in the 1980's were they use to spit, throw excrement at you when guarding the fence. 

Trump has said what to many British politicians should be saying. This is not what the UK voted for and he is right that TM has 'caved in' so to speak. There will be posters on here who just won't like what he says, because it is the truth.

Well I will be there.  Had to pre-book my train ticket because the trains from here are going to be packed with demonstrators.  Living in the Tory heartland (Raab being the MP) I do find it amusing, as always, that for some head in the sand people, they think that only "lefties" have a moral backbone and a social conscience. Don't find many lefties round here but the vast majority of people back the demonstrations.

Tomorrow the racist demonstration in on in London, cleared to go ahead by the London Mayor. No doubt some of the members on TV will be cheering that on!

I would think that most of us can remember the excellent Spitting Image series on the television with Ronald Reagan featuring strongly as the President with no brain!  Not sure who was Director General of the BBC  at the time  but the series ran for years.  

I think the fact that Trump collaborated with the Sun newspaper (sic) says it all.  Doubt a real newspaper would touch it with a bargepole.

As for Trump being president of the USA.  That is right and anyone in a seat of power should expect criticism if they screw up and boy has he screwed up!  I will never stop protesting against this moron and I only hope that somebody produces a whole range of Trump blow up baby dolls so that we can all have one!

All that sucking up to him and he goes to the Sun and tells them there will be no trade deal. And to add insult to injury he says “Boris will make a great Prime Minister”

Mays a laughing stock, she can’t even suck her way to a deal. 

I seem to remember when Obama commented on Brexit that a few posters on here berated him for that, telling him to butt out of our business.  I won't wait for the same posters to berate Trump for excessively more interfering than Obama ever did.  Pathetic!

• Like 2

All that sucking up to him and he goes to the Sun and tells them there will be no trade deal. And to add insult to injury he says “Boris will make a great Prime Minister”
No worries. She's got lots of good company of people "trump" has thrown under the bus. But not Putin. Never Putin. Wonder why?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No worries. She's got lots of good company of people "trump" has thrown under the bus. But not Putin. Never Putin. Wonder why?

• Like 1

I seem to remember when Obama commented on Brexit that a few posters on here berated him for that, telling him to butt out of our business.  I won't wait for the same posters to berate Trump for excessively more interfering than Obama ever did.  Pathetic!
Excellent point though in retrospect Obama probably should have been more diplomatic as well. Even though his opposition to Brexit was the better position there was bound to be nationalistic backlash.

Excellent point though in retrospect Obama probably should have been more diplomatic as well. Even though his opposition to Brexit was the better position there was bound to be nationalistic backlash.

2 hours ago, PhonThong said:

Well, some 3 million or so more than those who voted for Trump voted against him, so maybe he just does...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

At least Obama had the not very good excuse that the British government asked him to do that. What is Trump's?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A certain tape - or whatever format is used these days to store footage which if made public would rather umh, "rain on his parade"?

Just speculation of course, but it could be shower clouds on the horizon of a golden political reputation...

Edited by JAG

5 hours ago, Orac said:

To be fair I am not sure who was available to meet him. Not a state visit so not correct for Liz to do it and a minor royal would send the wrong message and also TM and our new Foreign Secretary were probably still in Brussels for NATO meeting or at another location in U.K. on the way home so again it could cause diplomatic embarrassment for a lower order functionary to be there.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Actually there would be no embarrassment at all.It's quite normal for the Queen's representative, the Lord Lieutenant of the county concerned, to meet leaders of foreign countries on non State visits.I would be quite surprised to hear that the Lord Lieutenant - by no means a lower order functionary - had not been there to receive Trump.There's no snub involved.

5 hours ago, Orac said:

To be fair I am not sure who was available to meet him. Not a state visit so not correct for Liz to do it and a minor royal would send the wrong message and also TM and our new Foreign Secretary were probably still in Brussels for NATO meeting or at another location in U.K. on the way home so again it could cause diplomatic embarrassment for a lower order functionary to be there.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Actually there would be no embarrassment at all.It's quite normal for the Queen's representative, the Lord Lieutenant of the county concerned, to meet leaders of foreign countries on non State visits.I would be quite surprised to hear that the Lord Lieutenant - by no means a lower order functionary - had not been there to receive Trump.There's no snub involved.

Trump is relentless and consistent in attacking anything and everything, whether it be the ACA, Iran Deal, TPP, NAFTA, Climate Accord, immigration laws...you name it, he attacks it.  The problem is, Trump has no solution, no new ideas, no new "great" deals.  A total conman, liar, and inept deal-maker.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jayboy said:

She makes no mention of it on her twitter feed - just that she was at a nature reserve and then a charity AGM.