Blacklisted (apparently) then name locked? Mixed results from different people/departments

1 hour ago, VoidedEntry said:

Well per this lawyer I told them I was coming back to Thailand and all of a sudden they told me that it was a mistake and that the police forgot to send clearance to Thai immigration. So I guess for the sake of the story, it wouldn’t be a blacklist anymore, but that doesn’t get me anywhere just gives me more questions as to why Thai visa service seen it as a name lock

I have never come across the term "name lock" before and have no idea what it might mean to the person who told you that you are on a "name lock".

As you are already talking to a lawyer you may want to appoint him as your representative to appeal your "blacklist pending investigation" on your behalf.

Your description of your girlfriend and word usage description of her and your actions make me cringe. You called her a hoe and knew she was a hoe and then you were done with her. You sent her a photo complaining of a taxi taking advantage of you and then criticize her for taking action. Doubt seriously anyone was fired but adds to the drama story. Something does not add up.  

I feel empathy for the girl ever having to be with you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wake Up said:

Your description of your girlfriend and word usage description of her and your actions make me cringe. You called her a hoe and knew she was a hoe and then you were done with her. You sent her a photo complaining of a taxi taking advantage of you and then criticize her for taking action. Doubt seriously anyone was fired but adds to the drama story. Something does not add up.  

I feel empathy for the girl ever having to be with you. 

You act like I was being a cry baby, I sent her a message as I was leaving asking her why is the taxi taking the long way to airport, and she immediately tell me they’re cheating me or running the fare and to give her the taxi number, so I did, what better do I know, this shit happens all the time in Thailand. 

You are not black listed. These stories grow like weeds. If you start digging they will get your money lol..Dont listen to the as you say hoe.

Forget it all and tread carefully next time..Never discuss immigration with any girl period 

• Like 1

This is a good reason never to show your passport (or real full name) to your Thai “girlfriend”.

If I thought the Thai police were waiting to question me, I’d go somewhere else instead.  If there was a pressing reason to go there I’d hire a lawyer to check it out.

1 hour ago, Canuckabroad said:

This is a good reason never to show your passport (or real full name) to your Thai “girlfriend”.

If I thought the Thai police were waiting to question me, I’d go somewhere else instead.  If there was a pressing reason to go there I’d hire a lawyer to check it out.

We dont know if its real or not