Thai Ip Address

ChiangMaiThai

Use a proxy server , This will make it look like you are in the country where the proxy server is located. goto this page http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html find a server in a country that is acceptable to the website you are trying to use.

in Interenet explorer ..

Go to 'Tools" -> "Internet Options" -> "Connections"

Click "Lan Settings" then under "Proxy Servers" check the first box "Use proxy server for your ...)

Then Click advanced in the Http section put the address for the proxy server and the port number (80 or 8080) OK out of everything .. and you should be able to access most sites that block Thai proxies.

/SM

Use a proxy server , This will make it look like you are in the country where the proxy server is located. goto this page http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html find a server in a country that is acceptable to the website you are trying to use.

in Interenet explorer ..

Go to 'Tools" -> "Internet Options" -> "Connections"

Click "Lan Settings" then under "Proxy Servers" check the first box "Use proxy server for your ...)

Then Click advanced in the Http section put the address for the proxy server and the port number (80 or 8080) OK out of everything .. and you should be able to access most sites that block Thai proxies.

/SM

provided its an anon proxy :o

Eventhough you are using a proxy, some webpages/applications using JAVA can still be able to "see" your real address...

Ask if someone has a Terminal Server in US that you can use to log into and connect to any site you want.

Thanks for all the replies. Firstly, what's a terminal server? Secondly, as far as I know, if you use a proxy server to just view pages, you won't have a problem, but if you try to use hotmail or Neteller or any sites with user names and passwords, you won't be able to log in. Am I mistaken?

Thanks for all the replies. Firstly, what's a terminal server? Secondly, as far as I know, if you use a proxy server to just view pages, you won't have a problem, but if you try to use hotmail or Neteller or any sites with user names and passwords, you won't be able to log in. Am I mistaken?

first thing to remember is when using an anon proxy its pritty much guarenteed to slow yer connection down quite a lot.. Hotmail will work fine with one but theres no need to use one for it anywayz, I would expect neteller will put an automatic block on your account if use one to login though..

Does anyone know how to configer IPstar to use a proxy?I was told to use Socks,but that did not work.

not sure how the IP star connections are configured, but ya probably need to enter the IP into the use proxy with lan field in the IE connection settings

You're not a bonus hunter ChiangMaiTai, are you?

Just wondering when you mentioned changing your ip address and dealing with Neteller. In fact, from these two facts alone I am almost positive you're a bonus hunter.

I was into it a couple years back and pulled in about 15K total part time while in college. I moved on to other things and the anxiety, highs and lows, risk, and shady behavior was not much fun.

Since I left the business I had no reason to not spread the word about the easy money, so I actually wrote the first chapter of a book I was going to publish on bonus hunting. Never finished it up though.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about let me know :o.

You're not a bonus hunter ChiangMaiTai, are you?

Just wondering when you mentioned changing your ip address and dealing with Neteller. In fact, from these two facts alone I am almost positive you're a bonus hunter.

I was into it a couple years back and pulled in about 15K total part time while in college. I moved on to other things and the anxiety, highs and lows, risk, and shady behavior was not much fun.

Since I left the business I had no reason to not spread the word about the easy money, so I actually wrote the first chapter of a book I was going to publish on bonus hunting. Never finished it up though.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about let me know :o.

15K part time while in college sounds good to me. And I've got no idea what you are talking about. Can you give us some more info?

Actually the reaosn I asked the question is because I often buy things online with my US credit card. And the website usually blocks the purchase until I fax them documents to prove its me trying to make the purchase. So I figure if I can make it look like I am in the US, then I won't have to go through this bull#hit.

ChiangMaiThai,

Start simple, Don't worry about terminal server unless you have to. Follow the instructions I gave you. Start with the public proxy list In my first post.

I have used it to view sites that had blocked traffic from Thai proxies. Including my credit card company which requires me to logon.

/SM