12 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Signed copy of your Chanute is fine.

You should have also been given a Blue Tabien Baan upon purchase, although you cannot be named in it. 

Bangkok don't enforce filing a TM30.

Chiang Mai dont ask for the blue book

Hi, 

I'm in a  similar situation except that I do not need to go to Immigration for now. 

I have a VISA Non-O based on marriage (multi-entry).

I was in Myanmar for 5 days, then I got back to Thailand via Mae Sot(Tak), then spend 1 day in Mae Sot (slept in a hotel) and then went home in Uthai Thani, I did not filled any TM30 form in person but I did it online once I got home, the problem is, I got no receipt or confirmation of it, only a message in the screen that my report was received and that they will send a confirmation to my email. It has been now almost 2 weeks and nothing.

My last report of the TM30 was made at the immig. office in Uthai Thaini before I left to my trip in Myanmar, but also I have no receipt of that (wife did the talk, but no receipt, I'm positive about it).

My question is: When I leave next time (probably by land) do I have to pay a fine or explain myself to Immigration about it? 

I'm very confused about this form. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks folks.

Edited by b4n9
typo

5 minutes ago, b4n9 said:

My question is: When I live next time (probably by land) do I have to pay a fine or explain myself to Immigration about it? 

Not a problem when leaving the country. Departure immigration do not care about the reports. They only check that your permit to stay is still valid.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Not a problem when leaving the country. Departure immigration do not care about the reports. They only check that your permit to stay is still valid.

@ubonjoe Understood. Thank You Sir. much appreciated. 

22 minutes ago, b4n9 said:

Hi, 

I'm in a  similar situation except that I do not need to go to Immigration for now. 

I have a VISA Non-O based on marriage (multi-entry).

I was in Myanmar for 5 days, then I got back to Thailand via Mae Sot(Tak), then spend 1 day in Mae Sot (slept in a hotel) and then went home in Uthai Thani, I did not filled any TM30 form in person but I did it online once I got home, the problem is, I got no receipt or confirmation of it, only a message in the screen that my report was received and that they will send a confirmation to my email. It has been now almost 2 weeks and nothing.

My last report of the TM30 was made at the immig. office in Uthai Thaini before I left to my trip in Myanmar, but also I have no receipt of that (wife did the talk, but no receipt, I'm positive about it).

My question is: When I leave next time (probably by land) do I have to pay a fine or explain myself to Immigration about it? 

I'm very confused about this form. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks folks.

Are you sure you filed a TM30 online?

You have to be registered (username, password), usually reserved for commercial businesses (hotels) and it's in Thai.

Sure you never filed an online 90 day report which being on a Non Imm O ME Visa you shouldn't be doing anyway.

Edited by Tanoshi

2 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Are you sure you filed a TM30 online?

You have to be registered (username, password), usually reserved for commercial businesses (hotels) and it's in Thai.

Sure you never filed an online 90 day report which being on a Non Imm O ME Visa you shouldn't be doing anyway.

I did with the help of my wife, we download a spreadsheet, filled with the information they asked and upload here at this address: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

And yes, it's in Thai only, we need to create an account to do that. 

Did I do something wrong reporting with this website?

I'm sure it wasn't the 90 day report.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, b4n9 said:

No you did not. It is just unusual for you to being able to do it.

I don't they send a email when it is done. Next time do a screenshot of it.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, b4n9 said:

I did with the help of my wife, we download a spreadsheet, filled with the information they asked and upload here at this address: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

And yes, it's in Thai only, we need to create an account to do that. 

I'm sure it wasn't the 90 day report.

Thanks.

Obviously your Immigration office has registered you for TM30 online reporting.

It's unusual for individuals, as UJ commented, but not unheard of, and your doing nothing wrong.

My own office, who enforce reporting whenever you depart/re-enter also register individuals who frequently travel.

Again as UJ suggested, take a screenshot next time so you have proof of making the report.

Those that have to do it in person (like me) always get the tear off portion of the form as a receipt, which I staple in the back of my passport, until the next time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

No you did not. It is just unusual for you to being able to do it.

I don't they send a email when it is done. Next time do a screenshot of it.

Yes, you're right, I should have done a screenshot of it. 

I think to avoid this situation next time I'll go in person and handle the TM30 form to them. 

My problem was the time, I wasn't able to get in time to Uthai Thani where I live, it says I have 24 hours after arrival to report.. 

Can I do the report in any province or only where I live?

Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, b4n9 said:

Yes, you're right, I should have done a screenshot of it. 

I think to avoid this situation next time I'll go in person and handle the TM30 form to them. 

My problem was the time, I wasn't able to get in time to Uthai Thani where I live, it says I have 24 hours after arrival to report.. 

Can I do the report in any province or only where I live?

If you are registered now to do it online there is no reason not to it again. Immigration can access a database where the online reports are stored to confirm you did it.

It is 24 hours from when you arrive at your residence not enter the country.

A immigration office will only accept the report if it is for the province they are responsible for.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Again as UJ suggested, take a screenshot next time so you have proof of making the report.

Those that have to do it in person (like me) always get the tear off portion of the form as a receipt, which I staple in the back of my passport, until the next time.

Yes, thanks. I will try to do in person next time. My last time doing the report in person was also my first time, I didn't know it will provide a receipt since it was a free of charge service. 

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is 24 hours from when you arrive at your residence not enter the country.

A immigration office will only accept the report if it is for the province they are responsible for.

perfect. it makes sense now. I thought it was when entering the country, then no rush to get home.

@ubonjoe straight to the point. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, b4n9 said:

If at anytime you do it in person, and 24 hours from arriving at your residence isn't always convenient, just put yesterdays, or same date as you submit the TM30. They have no idea when you arrived at your residence other than the date you enter on the form.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

If at anytime you do it in person, and 24 hours from arriving at your residence isn't always convenient, just put yesterdays, or same date as you submit the TM30. They have no idea when you arrived at your residence other than the date you enter on the form.

@Tanoshi Thanks again, I now understand the proceedings. Very useful information.

Arrived in Thailand on the 27/07/2018 after a visa run to Vientiane for a SE Non-Imm O based on marriage and went to our local Immigration office (Ratchaburi) today to file TM 30. Documents required, Passport, copy of wife's Thai ID and a copy of wife's blue book.

Took all of 10 mins.

• Thanks 1

(Sorry for the threadjack)

I am visiting my father in Patong/Phuket and will be staying at his condo.

Can I do the TM30 report by myself the morning after I arrive? If so, where? The little immi office on (Patong) beach road or at Phuket Town?

Or does my dad have to do it himself? He's an older man with limited mobility so I don't want to bother him with stuff I can do myself...

Thank you for any replies. 

1 hour ago, margincall said:

I am visiting my father in Patong/Phuket and will be staying at his condo.

Can I do the TM30 report by myself the morning after I arrive?

If your visit will be short and you have no other reason to visit Immigration, then personally I wouldn't bother filing a TM30.