Video: Dog rescue as mutt gets his head stuck in a very smelly place!

webfact

Video: Dog rescue as mutt gets his head stuck in a very smelly place!

4pmV.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Chonburi stray dog was helped yesterday after spending eight days with his head trapped in a very stinky situation.

The mutt had got his head stuck in a plastic container that previously held "pla ra".

Known as fermented fish "pla ra" (or pla daek in Isaan dialects) pongs something rotten but is loved by Thais as an essential ingredient of dishes like Som Tam.

Aunty Pranom Ditcharoen, 65, called in the authorities after being unable to help the 2-3 year old dog herself. She saw it had got its head stuck back on the 17th of July.

Firemen and rescue medics spent three hours trying to catch the dog as it went deeper and deeper into 20 rai of wasteland in the area of the Sam Sian football pitch in Muang district of Chonburi.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-26

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Known as fermented fish "pla ra" (or pla daek in Isaan dialects) 

How interesting .. Bet K9's life has been advanced with that fairly obscure but fascinating snippet about a regional variation in pronounciation of the rancid sh*t it was trying to freeload .. Dawg try and find a peanut butter jar next time ..

IMG_20180726_065939.jpg

23 hours ago, webfact said:

pongs something rotten but is loved by Thais as an essential ingredient of dishes like Som Tam.

I blame this as the reason I no longer sleep in the same bedroom as my wife.  Thai doctors have diagnosed her as suffering with IBS (among other things) but she still endures days of stomach pain after eating this addictive muck.

On 7/27/2018 at 7:44 PM, lamyai3 said:

I clicked on this story expecting an unpleasant picture of a contortionist dog with it's head up it's สss. Anyway, commiserations to the pooch, must have been nasty. 

Me too.  Only thing missing from from the heading was the phrase "sex tourism."

• Haha 1