Double Whammy! Phuket woman has her motorcycle stolen then gets ticket for not wearing a helmet!

webfact

In this country, common sense is often as distant as the next red moon (in 105.000 years).

Welcome to Thailand 0.4!

Imagine the rant of netizens, if it turns out the cops in charge needed foreign help to pass the police entry exam, after their exam-enhancer-envelope didn't meet the requirements.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

brilliant story. sounds like my everyday life here in shtzville. was starting to think i was cursed or something or perhaps this religous mumbo jumbo might be right.

Nup, just life!

police are the crooks in thailand. still people think its somewhere you go to report crime. 

4 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

I  think the ticket for no helmet comes from a different division of police and all she has to do was simply show then the report she submitted for the stolen bike

Thanks for the one reasonable post in this thread.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

RTP incompetence at its best, but they have to pay their bills somehow !!!

Now they try to do something to let people wear their helmets and you think they are incompetent?

You probably do agree with me that the RTP should fine people more often for not wearing their helmets, right? 

Tell me how the RTP could know that that guy stole the bike he was riding? Oh, I know, he forgot to wear his helmet with the word thief on it 5555555

On 7/28/2018 at 11:03 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

Pattaya Keystone cops..

16 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Looks like Phuket police are trying to be equal to Pattaya police. Shameful!

The hint about were it happened is in the bold print....