bag is withheld in New Dehli

Putu94

2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

The main thing is - if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is (too good to be true).

In other words, no one you just met on the internet is suddenly going to send you a suitcase full of gold because "they know they can trust you", just like no one is going to walk up to you and give you the keys for a new Lamborghini because you "look like a nice guy".

There are a lot of scams like this on the internet these days. If some incredibly hot woman suddenly contacts me on Instagram or Twitter or Line (or whatever social media), I immediately assume it's a scam.

If I receive an email telling me that "I have been selected" or "I have won a jackpot !" I know it's a scam and drop it in the "Junk" folder.

You're right, there are all kinds of scams on the internet these days.  And the reason it's still going on is some people actually fall for it.  Even on dating sites.  It's almost comical the photos that some of these scammers use (like some model straight out of some ad).  But some people fall for it. 

Scammers have a profile of their target, typically someone naive, desperate, and somewhat stupid.  My first reaction to someone who's fallen for a scam is "som num na," i.e., they deserve it.  But when you look at, say, the Thai women who've fallen for such "love scams," they're always older and not particularly attractive.  No young hottie will ever fall for such a thing.  So maybe I should feel a little sorry for them.  But it's not just the women, guys fall for it as well.  So to the OP, don't be naive, desperate, and stupid.  At least it didn't cost you anything...this time. 

• Haha 1

Thanks to all for wise advices

Hmmm make a writing mistake bath has to be Dollar, , ( can happend to every one)

Beside I am not naive desperate and stupid , ( wrong conclusion )

Not have lose anything and no money, 

see het as warning how clever the scammers can be,  

For me this case is closed