Man killed in Patong road accident

webfact

Man killed in Patong road accident

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

15393.jpg

A man has died in Patong after he appears to have lost control of his motorbike on Saturday (July 28).

Patong Police were notified about the accident at 10.44am on Pang-Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong. Police and emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the body of a man who was later identified as 23 year old Adipong Kongsri. His body was taken to Patong Hospital.

Nearby the body police found a burnt motorbike, larger and more powerful than the typical scooters.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/man-killed-in-patong-road-accident

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-07-30

Here lays the bike of mr adipon,his bike stopped but he went flying on.......front wheel and disc look ok.lucky he only involved himself  and a power pole.maybe gov should try a speeding kills campaign.....what am I talking about,silly me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

A burned-out bike suggests nothing about "warp speed", it does suggest that fuel got on to a hot engine but that can happen at any speed.

Are you a visually impaired collision investigator on your PC? ?

A number of posts and replies in violation of the following have been removed:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, Old Croc said:

"When he arrived at the traffic lights he was travelling too fast and couldn’t stop his motorbike in time, causing the bike to skid. The man then collided with a power pole. Mr Adipong was wearing a helmet."

Perhaps I've been here to long, but when I see a death like this my major feeling is one of relief that the fool didn't take any innocent people with him.

No RIPs from me.

I see this all too often in Patong……...idiots racing their bikes along straight stretches of road, irrespective of other traffic or traffic lights, so they would be unable to stop in an emergency.

I am afraid I am with Old Croc on this and have no sympathy for such dangerous/reckless behaviour.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I see this all too often in Patong……...idiots racing their bikes along straight stretches of road, irrespective of other traffic or traffic lights, so they would be unable to stop in an emergency.

I am afraid I am with Old Croc on this and have no sympathy for such dangerous/reckless behaviour.

People like this are a lost cause and there are many more waiting in the wings to join him

• Like 1