Thai penis enlargement in the news again - this time a kid falls for 1,000 baht treatment

webfact

Thai penis enlargement in the news again - this time a kid falls for 1,000 baht treatment

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Thai media Sanook reported that the question of penis enlargement was being widely discussed on social media once again.

A picture of what appeared to be a school child undergoing an injection to increase the size of his genitalia was published on a well known Facebook page.

While a cartoon depicting the dire consequences of believing in such methods was also put onto another site.

The picture of the boy showed him with a tattooed man and another getting an injection. These were no doctors.

He was charged 1,000 baht and told that his problems of being embarrassed in the shower room were over.

The picture went on the "Tua Rorn Popcorn Cheese" site on Sunday and caused much comment on social media.

While on the "Cartoon Banthorn" site a cartoon depicting the consequences of getting "olive oil injections" to increase size caused further consternation.

caert.jpg

Netizens were quick to condemn the practice saying it is dangerous and "quackery" and can result in unwanted swelling and rotting of the male member.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-31
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think buying a magnifying glass would be a lot less risky.

Unwanted swelling of the male member can sometimes be a little awkward.

And rotting would definitely lead to embarrassment in the shower room...

• Like 2

Just now, stanleycoin said:
28 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Just run in marmite every day for a week. Easy and cheap solution.

Will it turn white in the end ?  :giggle:

I think you need Vegemite for that. Mind you, there's no meat in it.

56 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I thought that would be a Nigerian scam for some reason.

Read a report of someone who fell for it. After a couple of days the Nigerian said to the kid, "Well you're halfway there to having a member like mine - it's turned black."

You win!

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I thought that would be a Nigerian scam for some reason.

Read a report of someone who fell for it. After a couple of days the Nigerian said to the kid, "Well you're halfway there to having a member like mine - it's turned black."

I heard the Nigerian told him to stick it beans every day.

When he asked, what kind, baked beans, dried beans or is there a special kind? The answer was just human beans.

?

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Marmite is an acquired taste - the girls will either love it or hate it.

Actually Vegemite is just as tasty, so either way, you're on a winner if your G/F can handle it (the taste).