Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, alfieconn said:
 4 hours ago, alfieconn said:

So why didn't the defendants Legal team just ask for a mis-trial ?

? ? ? I love it,  we've been discussing a mistrial and you try and prove yourself right by mentioning a retrial,  mistrial / retrial   two different things, do you understand ?

We discussing contempt of court, mistrials AND unsafe verdicts.

All in the context of the risk Yaxley-Lennon’s actions present to the ongoing trial of child rapists.

Nothing you have said gives any indication that you are in the least bit concerned that the child rapists might be released due to ‘unsafe verdict’.

Nothing you have said gives any indication that you are in the least bit concerned that the child victims of rape rmight have to once again go through the trauma of recounting the attacks they suffered due to a mistrial.

Everything you have said indicates you have forgotten who the real victims are.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

What i do not understand is ,if what he was doing was illegal ,why didnt the police officers that were standing behind him arrest him straight away , and please dont post that they couldnt hear him .

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Perhaps they thought what he was doing was not illegal,

More likely that they had to wait until they had enough evidence that he was breaking the law.

As he was using his phone instead of his usual film crew, that would not have been as easy as some think!

• Like 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Yaxely-Lennon has used the suffering of the real victims to promote his agenda of hate. 

The salient point about a mistrial is it would result in the child victims of rape having to once again go through the trauma of recounting the rapes they were subjected to.

So you don't know the difference between a mistrial and a retrial so you now you move on to a salient point about a mistrial that wasn't a mistrial !!  ?

Interestingly, nothing you have said gives any indication you are concerned at all for the real victims in this case.

Haaa, where was the victims mentioned in the OP ? has anything you said give an indication you are concerned for the victim's so don't start  trying to put that one on me.

Your entire focus is a sting of conspiracy theories stitched together to paint Yaxely-Lennon a victim.

Where are my conspiracy theories ? please post.

He disobeyed a judge’s instructions and he has suffered the consequences.

That hasn't been proven yet , but he certainly suffered the consequences.

I look forward to hearing the verdict at his next trial.

If there is a retrial  ??

2 hours ago, markaoffy said:

A hero! When there is a Situation of a judge recognising sharia law as was the case recently it proves how a religion in this case islam has power

You should read the article, not just the headline. 

The High Court ruled that an estranged couple's Islamic faith marriage, conducted in a ceremony called a nikah, falls under British matrimonial law despite it not being legally recognised as such. 

It means Nasreen Akhtar will be free to bring her case to the divorce court and claim her share of the assets of her marriage where she previously would not have been able to...…...

…...….The case will have significant implications for women who marry under sharia law but not UK law and could give them the right to divorce their husbands and split the assets related to the union, as well as securing a divorce more easily.

Are you against women having rights?

I expect that this case will also become a precedent for others who only have a non legal religious ceremony; Jewish Beth Din for example.

2 hours ago, markaoffy said:

oh and I have contributed to his defence , proud to

I suggest that before giving your money to a cause again that you find out the facts first!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

I'm no fan either but I can't see them banging him up again...

Related image

Fortunately here in the UK we are still governed by the rule of law, not the rule of the mob.

BTW, based on the number of signatures the various petitions to release him received, and assuming all those signatures are genuine, then Yaxley-Lennon has the support of around 0.5% of the UK population.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As I said on at least one of the many times you have previously asked this question; we don't know yet that they wont.

The defendants could, if found guilty, easily use his actions as the basis of an appeal.

Were that to happen then at the very least this would mean the victims having to go through the trauma of giving evidence and being cross examined all over again. At worst it could mean any guilty verdicts being set aside as unsafe and the men going free.

Yaxley-Lennon doesn't care about that, all he cares about is his own ego and desire for publicity; how about you?

You do a lot of talking but you have a knack of never actually saying anything  that is constructive and you try and deflect points by saying things like "we don't know yet that they wont", which is rubbish because if they were going to call a mistrial it would have had to been by now.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, newatthis said:

How any sane person can believe the tripe that comes out of Yaxley Lennon's mouth is beyond me! Listening to the interview where he complains that the British prison was like Guantanamo Bay just shows how full of crap he is.

Firstly, it's an insult to those tortured detainees who have really suffered in Guantanamo Bay;

Secondly, it's an insult to the warden and prison officers who work at Her Majesty's prison where he was detained.

Thirdly, it shows his paranoia. "Oh, I was in solitary and the Muslims who were bringing me the food could have been poisoning me" type of BS.

Do British people really think like this? This is not patriotism; this is a cancer that will eat you from the inside out.

GB, you "ruled" the world once; now you're being conquered by voices like this man.

You mean all those murdering, abusing, raping , barbaric bastard's, oh dear !

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Fortunately here in the UK we are still governed by the rule of law, not the rule of the mob.

BTW, based on the number of signatures the various petitions to release him received, and assuming all those signatures are genuine, then Yaxley-Lennon has the support of around 0.5% of the UK population.

Only a small point but 0.5% of the uk population is not 631,000 and do you really think that everyone of his supporters knew about and had access to the petition ?  Tommy boy really has the working class behind him,  shame there's no left wing activist with the same support !

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

Only a small point but 0.5% of the uk population is not 631,000 and do you really think that everyone of his supporters knew about and had access to the petition ?  Tommy boy really has the working class behind him,  shame there's no left wing activist with the same support !

Considering the publicity he has received (Well done, Stevie boy, your plan succeeded) I would be very surprised if anyone who truly supports him didn't know about the petitions!

Are you saying that some of his supporters are too stupid to use a computer or phone? I know some of them are a bit knuckle dragging, but surely even they can click on a few buttons!

Sorry, yes about 1% signed; assuming all the signatures are genuine.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, alfieconn said:
4 hours ago, newatthis said:

<snip>

How any sane person can believe the tripe that comes out of Yaxley Lennon's mouth is beyond me! Listening to the interview where he complains that the British prison was like Guantanamo Bay just shows how full of crap he is.

Firstly, it's an insult to those tortured detainees who have really suffered in Guantanamo Bay;

You mean all those murdering, abusing, raping , barbaric bastard's, oh dear !

From 2009: Most Guantanamo detainees are innocent: ex-Bush official

From 2016: ' Most tortured man in Guantanamo Bay' freed without charge

From 2017: Guantanamo: Facts and Figures

780 Known number of detainees who have been held at the Guantanamo Bay facility since September 11, 2001 attacks.

731 Of the 780 detainees, 731 were released without charges, many after being detained for years.

• Like 2

@alfieconn

For the last time; nice and big so you hopefully get it this time.

WE WERE DISCUSSING POSSIBILITIES OF YAXLEY-LENNON'S ACTIONS. ONE OF WHICH WAS A MISTRIAL, ANOTHER HIS ACTIONS BEING USED IN ANY FUTURE APPEAL. EITHER OF WHICH, IF SUCCESFUL, COULD RESULT IN GUILTY CHILD ABUSERS BEING FREED!

POSSIBILITIES; NOT DEFINITE OUTCOMES.

IT IS BECAUSE OF THESE, AND OTHER, POSSIBILITIES THAT REPORTING RESTRICTIONS WERE PLACED ON THESE TRIALS.

IT IS BECAUSE YAXLEY-LENNON ALLEDGEDLY BROKE THOSE REWSDTRICTIONS THAT HE WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH CONTEMPT OF COURT.

WHETHER OR NOT HE IS GUILTY OF CONTEMPT IS FOR HIS RETRIAL TO DECIDE.

Note to other members; sorry for shouting; but it seems alfieconn's comprehension so poor that such tactics are required to get through to him.

Whether or not it's worked, we shall see. If he continues with his nonsense on this point, then it obviously hasn't!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Considering the publicity he has received (Well done, Stevie boy, your plan succeeded) I would be very surprised if anyone who truly supports him didn't know about the petitions!

Are you saying that some of his supporters are too stupid to use a computer or phone? I know some of them are a bit knuckle dragging, but surely even they can click on a few buttons!

Sorry, yes about 1% signed; assuming all the signatures are genuine.

Here you go again twisting things, i say "do you really think that everyone of his supporters knew about and had access to the petition ?"

and you say  "I would be very surprised if anyone who truly supports him didn't know about the petitions!" 

I didn't mention anyone who truly supports him, and for your info i know plenty of supporters who didn't  sign the petition, but like your many comments you come out with i don't have any proof.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, snoop1130 said:

Robinson's real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, although he uses a number of aliases. He is a founder of the English Defence League (EDL), which has organized violent demonstrations against Islamic immigrants in the UK in the past decade.

More lies and fake news in this vendetta to get a man who protests against his government.  Whoever is pulling these strings against him, deserves far worse than prison.

All of the information in snoop1130's post is true and a matter of public record.

Yaxley-Lennon also has convictions for violence, including one for assault causing actual bodily harm when he assaulted an off duty police officer who intervened to stop Yaxley-Lennon from beating up his then girlfriend, now wife, in the street.

He was at one time subject to a football banning order due to his activities as a violent football hooligan.

He also has a conviction for mortgage fraud and another for attempting to use another person's passport.

There is no conspiracy against him; if there were they would have made a far better job of disappearing him than this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

You carry on with twisting things, the crux of it is i said :

so why didn't his actions cause a mis -trial  or unsafe verdict ?

and you said we don't know yet that they wont.

So carry on with your trying to belittle but it's all there for posters to see !

and you are now ignore for being a burke, bi bi

Troll causes others of ‘twisting things’.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

All of the information in snoop1130's post is true and a matter of public record.

Yaxley-Lennon also has convictions for violence, including one for assault causing actual bodily harm when he assaulted an off duty police officer who intervened to stop Yaxley-Lennon from beating up his then girlfriend, now wife, in the street.

He was at one time subject to a football banning order due to his activities as a violent football hooligan.

He also has a conviction for mortgage fraud and another for attempting to use another person's passport.

There is no conspiracy against him; if there were they would have made a far better job of disappearing him than this!

We don't care, when are you going to get that into your brain, we don't care, and for your info iv'e just sent Tommy a few bob for his holiday ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Here you go again twisting things, i say "do you really think that everyone of his supporters knew about and had access to the petition ?"

and you say  "I would be very surprised if anyone who truly supports him didn't know about the petitions!" 

I didn't mention anyone who truly supports him, and for your info i know plenty of supporters who didn't  sign the petition, but like your many comments you come out with i don't have any proof.

So you are saying that those who did sign the petitions don't truly support him?

Why did they sign then?

And why didn't the 'plenty of supporters' you know not sign it; don't they truly support him?

You are getting more pathetic in your feeble attempts to justify the actions of a violent fraudster, liar and publicity seeker.

I'll leave you to it for a while as I have better things to do right now than demolish what passes for your arguments; it's far too easy for one thing!

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Note to other members; sorry for shouting; but it seems alfieconn's comprehension so poor that such tactics are required to get through to him.

Whether or not it's worked, we shall see. If he continues with his nonsense on this point, then it obviously hasn't!

Obviously it hasn't!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

We don't care, when are you going to get that into your brain, we don't care, and for your info iv'e just sent Tommy a few bob for his holiday ! 

So you don't care that a man convicted of several violent offences, that a man convicted of fraud and impersonation, that a known liar and self publicist uses the suffering of children to increase his self publicity.

Not only don't you care, but you give him money!

Which was, of course, the whole point of this whole affair. More publicity for Yaxley-Lennon so that fools like you send him money.

He's not stupid, but I'm not sure if the same can be said of you and other ordinary folk who give him money to fund his champagne trips to the races etc.!

• Like 1