Prayuth: Election Coming In 2019 – Unless 'Fight Breaks Out'

webfact

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Prayuth said. “ I believe Thailand exists today because of its justice system.”

Very true. You have a bunch of untouchables at the top, who can do what they want with impunity, while the masses are totally oppressed, BECAUSE of the laughable excuse of a justice system. And that is the truth!

And you're the moderator :-D

The justices who live in luxury accommodations on encroached pristine lands.   

Gawd awful jails. 

Jails where many wardens are on the take.

A two or multi tier system that favors the rich or connected.

Co-workers from China cringe when the read about Thailand. 

• Confused 1

Prayut always keeps doors open to change his promises when ever he wants.......

Boring........... anymore...........

And he is asking UK to extradite Yingluk to this Military controled country (not to be recognised as a democratically elected government) (a 'police state')..... What a laugh it is that he thinks he is so 'Powerful'.............

Don't think I am protecting Yingluck...... I think SHE and Taksin are 'almost as bad' as this GUY............. BUT NOT QUITE AS BAD......... This guy has reached the top of the worst.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

,as he knows

if he does not win he's in trouble.

regards Worgeordie

These kind of people will win for sure. Look to Cambodia, North Korea.I reckon he's going the Chinese way. Imperator or Dictator for life time. Greetings from Hunger Games 

I can think of a few excuses to postpone election first there's the Queens birthday then the coronation of the King then of course Xmas and New Year  then the Chinese New Year and by that time were up to Songkran, and probably Pinocchio's birthday because by then he will truly believe he is Buddha.

• Like 2

It seems Prayuth is realizing that he may not win and is setting things up to delay the election by way of telling everyone to allow him to keep the spotlight and campaign while any other contenders must sit on the sideline. Failure to do so, or if the media allows others into the light and poof...no election.

I love the Gold jacket, makes the General look important.

Wouldn't it be great to hear what the poli's will be fighting for. The General will be going for broke on more infulstucture in Bangkok and very fast train so tourists won't see the buffalo ( could be embarrassing for the Hi So's). But what else

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GTKj07rfxXq3qzAK9q.jpg4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPFAmFyAbDJoyB3gOhM6W6iaYWWszF.jpg4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPFAmFyAbDJoyB3gOper5PKcFq9n17.jpg
These are some of the flooding scenes from up north. Dams and reservoirs are not adequate to capture the water; eventually it heads down to Bangkok. The order is to keep releasing water. In the dry seasons the need is for water. But its not on the agenda. No one is talking about it when there is beautiful silk to wear. General I know your job is hard, but the farmers of the north will build your technological empire if you let the grow.

The only reason a fight will break out I believe will be due to frustration. Aviod this and give the people what they need.

Edited by Chris Lawrence
to add
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Sonhia said:

I personally plan to leave asap and shall be gone by the time the elections come round, because I personally feel the social climate may fall into disarray and violence and to be honest, living here is not what it's cracked up to be.

My opinion only.

I strongly agree with your opinion. I left after only two years. I would have loved to have stayed but there were so many deciding factors to leave. It may be a nice place to visit, but living there sure brings a whole new perspective on the experience. I don't know how some of you people manage to stay so long. You must be able to adapt & accept such a nonsensical government. And  for what, stretch out your pension, the ever increasing polluted beaches, pandemic corruption, different set of rules for farangs, the most dangerous roads in the world, cheap, bloodsucking, soul-sucking, money hungry, insincere women?? 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:41 AM, faraday said:

Just a gentle reminder....

You did say it was gonna be in February, na?

Seems he's slipped that one in, and this is actually a new election promise that doesn't include the February part. Yet another election postponement announcement,  but he has to be more subtle and of course he's reminded us that anything he doesn't like is grounds for a more blatant future postponement where he will say "Well, I warned you..."

Edited by Shaunduhpostman
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, TumblinDice said:

I strongly agree with your opinion. I left after only two years. I would have loved to have stayed but there were so many deciding factors to leave. It may be a nice place to visit, but living there sure brings a whole new perspective on the experience. I don't know how some of you people manage to stay so long. You must be able to adapt & accept such a nonsensical government. And  for what, stretch out your pension, the ever increasing polluted beaches, pandemic corruption, different set of rules for farangs, the most dangerous roads in the world, cheap, bloodsucking, soul-sucking, money hungry, insincere women?? 

None of the above.

In fact after double checking your post, ABSOLUTELY none of the above.

Glad you closed the door on the way out.