Where To Buy Software Online

Wolfie

I'm looking to buy legit software and have it mail order/delivered to me in Phuket.

Wheres the best place online to get software? The site i usually use for hardware has a poor selection of software and doesn't have the stuff i want. (procomshop)

I'm specifically looking for Vista right now, but a site with a good selection of software (both business and games) would be useful.

What sites do you use? or recommend?

Love the Avatar, hughden! Shes hot!

Well, i've checked around a few of the links mentioned in the pinned topic, searched around on my own and i have been unable to locate any store thats willing to mail order me a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate :o

Anyone have any ideas? I guess one of the shops in Pan Thip can order for me, but without a web presence its difficult for me to browse/order

Woe is me!

Vista Ultimate will be in Thailand within the next 1/2 to 2 weeks and IT-City will have it in stock!

The price differenz from Street Dealers to IT-City is just a little and they will accept Mail-Orders asl well, pre-paid for sure!

A real Online Shop for Software isn't in Thailand!! The prices you will get in the US and many of them accept Credit Cards or even Money Order!

I use Money Order (Cashier Cheque) if I buy software from the Staates because the Revenue Deparment accept this documents for Tax Reduction!!