Advice regarding UK Visit application

1 hour ago, woad23 said:

The question on the gov.uk application that asks how much are you planning to spend on your visit to the uk (including flights ,accommodation and everyday expenses etc). If I am sponsoring the trip and paying for these things will i put the figure as 0? 

I have read before that on some applications people have stated a figure for this and when no evidence has been supported to show sufficient funds for the girl applications have been declined.

On each of my sister in law's applications she has put 0, then in the additional information box put "Qx, See sponsor's letter."

Then in my sponsor's letter I have explained that I would be paying for everything, including an allowance for her to spend whilst here.

1 hour ago, woad23 said:

There is another asking about dependents that need financial support. she does have a little girl who is mentioned in my support letter that she takes care etc. Will i have to put yes for this or would it be better saying no that she doesnt need support during her trip to the uk.

If she is discovered in a lie, she will be refused. She must answer all questions, including this, truthfully.

She may be phoned and questioned about who will be taking care of her daughter while she is in the UK; especially if she is applying for a long visit.

Archived