Police suspect murder as Indian found "foaming at the mouth" in Chiang Mai hotel

webfact

5 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

I thought hotels had to take ID cards off these dodgy freelancers because of this recurring problem

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

could just as well been his Thai wife...

5 hours ago, upu2 said:

Maybe she didn't kill him but left as she thought she would be accused of killing him. A full autopsy needs to be conducted to see exactly what he died off, until then it is all conjecture

Yes, make sence if we ignore the fact that all his valubles left at the same time....:whistling:

Its more likely the famous Black Widow Scam:

Edited by ttrd

Foaming at the mouth is usually to do with difficulties breathing which causes secretions to be released. 

My wife gave a dog a bath and used some flea/tick "medicine" at the time.  Didn't wash it off and the dog licked at it.  Was "foaming at the mouth" and damn near died.  Not sure what the veterinarian gave it. It is easy to get quite deadly pesticides.  Some require very little.  40+ years ago when I was working in agriculture in Thailand, I was amazed at what they sold over the counter to guys who sprayed in shorts and a t-shirt with no respirator.  Some farmers would mix insecticides at 2x or 3x strength because they thought the bugs should curl up and die within seconds. 

19 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Many Thai women are married to Indian men.

Absolute nonsense. Thai women hold up their noses at Indian men, the lowest of the low. :sick:  If forced at gunpoint, they will still choose a Nigerian man over someone from India.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, ttrd said:

Yes, make sence if we ignore the fact that all his valubles left at the same time....:whistling:

Its more likely the famous Black Widow Scam:

You have no idea if he had any valuables in the room at the time, again it is all conjecture

A friend of mine committed Suicide by ingesting bug killer, locked himself in room, and by the time medics arrived he was FOAMING FROM THE MOUTH. Not normally used as a Murder weapon and victim, no matter how drunk, could taste poison.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, Esso49 said:

A Thai woman going with an Indian ?  Now that should shorten the odds on finding her as 99.9 % of Thai woman don't entertain them.  And how could they have known what valuables he had to claim that "the rest of his valuables had gone missing" ?   Perhaps he didn't have any

99.9% of Thai hookers would go with a three legged donkey if the money was right. I have seen lots of Pattaya hookers with Indians and Arabs and black Africans.  No problem for them.  Why do you think they all go to Pattaya anyway?

On 8/22/2018 at 10:30 AM, upu2 said:

You have no idea if he had any valuables in the room at the time, again it is all conjecture

READ - At the head of the bed was a coffee cup with the contents consumed. The deceased documents were in his wallet along with 50 baht.

But the rest of his valuables had gone missing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ttrd said:

READ - At the head of the bed was a coffee cup with the contents consumed. The deceased documents were in his wallet along with 50 baht.

Yes - once again the TV sleuth doesn't read the post properly before engaging his keyboard fingers!

16 hours ago, ttrd said:

You do not know if there was any rest of documents

2 hours ago, upu2 said:

You do not know if there was any rest of documents

READ!!! The DOCUMENTS were all in his wallet.

The rest of his VALUABLES had gone missing.

Somebody obviously knows that he had other items of value which were no longer there.