Work Visa

hello all,

i am seeking information about what happens to my work visa if i leave my job early. i am currently on an one year working visa but plan to leave my job 4 months early. i have been told to request a form 11.. this will enable me to retain my current working visa whilst i seek new work. any advice/ information.

thanks

phiphi

hello all,

i am seeking information about what happens to my work visa if i leave my job early. i am currently on an one year working visa but plan to leave my job 4 months early. i have been told to request a form 11.. this will enable me to retain my current working visa whilst i seek new work. any advice/ information.

thanks

phiphi

You would have 7 days to leave the country after turning in your work permit. Tor. Thor. 11 is an application to work on a necessary and urgent basis for a period of not longer than 15 days or however long your visa is still valid

This urgent application of course would need to come from another employer. If you don't have another employer lined up, it's not possible to get this extension of 14 days to work. (The reason it’s just 14 days and not 15 days, your extension of stay permit ends in 7 days. You would need to get an additional 7 days extension with a TM 7 ) You then would file the Tor Thor 11 for the 14 days.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com