Dutch police identify Amsterdam stabbing suspect as 19-year-old Afghan

rooster59

Dutch police identify Amsterdam stabbing suspect as 19-year-old Afghan

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch police said a man who stabbed and seriously injured two people at Amsterdam's main train station on Friday was a 19-year-old Afghan with a German residence permit.

Police said the man seemed to have randomly picked his two victims in the busy hall of Amsterdam central station at around midday.

He was shot and taken to a hospital by police where he was being interrogated, police and the Amsterdam city council said in a joint statement.

"The investigation into the incident is ongoing", the authorities said. "All scenarios are taken into consideration, including a terrorist motive."

Earlier this week, Dutch police arrested a 26-year-old man suspected of threatening to attack far-right politician Geert Wilders over his plan to hold a contest of cartoons depicting Islam's Prophet Mohammad.

Wilders on Thursday cancelled the contest citing security risks, as thousands of people in Pakistan marched in protest of his plan, while the Taliban in Afghanistan called for attacks on Dutch troops serving in the country.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-09-01

2 hours ago, Opl said:

Netherlands does'nt have enough criminals to fill its prisons

A scandal has emerged recently in the Netherlands and is currently being debated in parliament. Of all the crimes in the Netherlands last year, 56 percent did not lead to any further investigation. Reported crime has decreased as a result, because increasingly people are resigned to the futility of calling the police. Crime pays.

https://nltimes.nl/2017/10/16/nearly-two-thirds-amsterdam-crime-reports-ignored-report

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, underlordcthulhu said:

Wow. What a disgusting evil piece of scum.

And that's the filth liberals welcome in with open arms.

I expect more European countries to follow suit of Hungary and Poland in some time. 

The cucks have had their chance at the wheel but all they've proven is how suicidal they are and how wreckless their driving is. 

We have loads of problems with the asylumseekers in Europe but it doesn't always reach the news because the government hates to see it.

The biggest problem is that rightwing groups will/are starting to fight back and they don't care much between an Afghanees or a Thai.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/1/2018 at 12:32 AM, underlordcthulhu said:

Sigh. Keep them from entering your country while you still have a chance people.

Sadly our Euro-political class have been paid off; even when 

a mass deportation is becoming increasingly called for.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 1:30 PM, Opl said:

We are aware that both victims were U.S. citizens visiting the Netherlands"

https://nl.usembassy.gov/statement-on-attack-at-amsterdam-centraal-station/

yeah - something doesn't quite compute here - " the man seemed to have randomly picked his two victims "  but both are American, what are the odds ??

maybe the victims were wearing clothes that made them to targets for crazed islamists ?

Edited by manarak

On 9/1/2018 at 10:57 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Fits well with more news from Germany.

A 10 (!!!) year old student being raped by an Afghan school mate.

A Syrian helped to hold the victim.

The Afghan already known for being "maladjusted".

Both newly invited guests of course :angry:

Source, please!

2 hours ago, DM07 said:

Source, please!

I was actually going to help the other poster with his source seeing as you seem inept at using google however I’m afraid I don’t know which report the other poster was referring too as if you just google school girl rape Germany there’s pages and pages of reports of immigrants raping kids in Germany

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

I was actually going to help the other poster with his source seeing as you seem inept at using google however I’m afraid I don’t know which report the other poster was referring too as if you just google school girl rape Germany there’s pages and pages of reports of immigrants raping kids in Germany

yeah...ahm... you made the claim- you bring the sources!

If you don't, I call BS on this claim!

...which it most likely is!

Just now, DM07 said:

yeah...ahm... you made the claim- you bring the sources!

If you don't, I call BS on this claim!

...which it most likely is!

What claim was that? I made no claim. I call BS on your comment. I am next to the beach. Feel free to come and stick your head in the sand here.