Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

32 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Cause and effect

Cause: She was a user of people. Effect: It doesn't always end well for users of people as they tend to attract people who may not want to be used as much as they think they do.

Nonsense.

She lived her life, as she had every right to do so.

This scum bag couldn't cope as he believed he owned her.

He is pure filth.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I do believe women that deceive men in such ways for the purposes of obtaining large sums of money by deception, should be charged with fraud, similar to the criminal act of being a confidence trickster, because in-fact that`s exactly what they are, confidence tricksters and fraudsters. Could even be described as romance scammers.

Within my time living in Thailand I`ve had several Thai women try to place me on their Gik list, for average 20000 to 30000 baht per month that seems to be the going rate. But I`m not interested and have enough common sense not to become involved with those types of women, therefore avoiding any problems with others that maybe in their circle of romance scams.

Clever man.  Why buy the whole cake when you only want to eat a slice.  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, hobz said:

You don't know that,,, and I don't either... So I'm not gonna say much,,,,, but it's possible she was LYING while TAKING TONS OF MONEY from these guys,, that IMHO can be life ruining to the victims.... but ofcourse she didn't deserve to get killed for it. Maybe slapped. 

She deserved neither.

If the guys couldn't cope, they should move on.

They didn't own her.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, car720 said:

Clever man.  Why buy the whole cake when you only want to eat a slice.  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Going back 40 years ago in England, I worked for a while as a mini cab driver. One of the drivers, (Eric), also worked as a pimp. He seemed proud of the fact and used to boast about it. In-fact, he made so much money that eventually Eric bought the taxi company he worked for.

Eric told us that the biggest problems he had was with clients was some would fall in love with the prostitutes, stalk the girls and not get the hint that their relationships with the girls were strictly business. He told us that some of the guys could be extremely dangerous, trying to lay claim to girls as if they were their personal property and lovers. One girl got seriously beaten up by one client, but could not go to the police because during those times prostitution was an illegal occupation in Britain.

It`s not so cut and dry and easy money as many prostitutes may think.

4 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Of course in a modern society murder is wrong. although she was destroying at least 2 other peoples life.

How was their life destroyed ? Her death is because of a jealous Thai man that can not take not being "The one and only" to her even though he himself would not even think of any restrictions for his self.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

What comes around goes around...

she was playing with fire and got neutralized (love these military terms).

She deserved to die because someone couldn't control their emotions. Spoken like a true woman-hater.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

The victim was doing what Thai girls do best, two timing men and playing the field to her advantage, but beteem being dishonest with men and being killed for it there's a big difference, unfortunately she met a man who doesn't believe in live and let live...

As usual it's the Thai man who loses face over the infidelity. Do not forget it is their prerogative to have more than one woman!!

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

She deserved neither.

If the guys couldn't cope, they should move on.

They didn't own her.

"my liberty ends where yours begins"

She triggered this situation in my opinion. And she didn t expected such serious consequences.

The guy had no right to take her life but i agree with @CYBERFARANG  People like her should be charged with fraud offence. 

To defend this girl without accepting that she has some responsibility in her own killing is denying facts

Laws protect us from fraudsters, these scammers could look like investors, real estates agents, or sometimes, "pretties" ..like here

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

And is continued in your post. 

She destroyed no ones life. 

She was just living hers. 

You don't like someone seeing more than one person, then move on. 

But those suffering from fragile male ego syndrome can’t do that. 

For them it’s all about possession. 

Possession could be a motive, that's true.

But there is a point about being dishonest and without hesitation deliberately fooling 2 other people.

My guess is that anybody would be very angry at being fooled like this , very angry, and want to respond in some way to punish her, but murder is not appropriate. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

Does it make any difference that he doesn t look good ? 

What i see here is a girl who earned a living scamming people by tricking them thraw a love affair. 

It's far to be a respectable job..

Does it make a difference that he doesn't look good? Are you serious? Beautiful people don't choose ugly people as partners ,unless they are loaded. What's a respectable job, a shonky lawyer, a bent policeman?

Edited by giddyup

5 minutes ago, AsiaHand said:

How was their life destroyed ? Her death is because of a jealous Thai man that can not take not being "The one and only" to her even though he himself would not even think of any restrictions for his self.

He lost face...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I will.

You might want to try posting in a manner that has a point....

I did indeed do that , although all you replies will be just one sentence posts saying " Victim blaming" , "Racist" , "Black face" or any other one sentence with a one word point in it . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MaksimMislavsky said:

Walk away, heartbroken as you are. No way it makes you entitled to harm her. 

That's how it works in a perfect world, but a perfect world doesn't exist, and this lady is not the first or the last that has been murdered for it.

Especially in Thailand the newspapers are full of similar events.

The lady knew she was playing with fire, and when you play with fire you risk to get burned.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

The lady knew she was playing with fire, and when you play with fire you risk to get burned.

True but doesn't acquit the murderer of his wrongdoing at all. He would have done far better dumping her and getting another one. Looks like he could afford. What he did only caused more of needless suffering, to himself as well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Does it make a difference that he doesn't look good? Are you serious? Beautiful people don't choose ugly people as partners ,unless they are loaded. What's a respectable job, a shonky lawyer, a bent policeman?

come on...  selling your body (in some ways), creating a fake love story, fooling people in order to earn money is not a respectable job. 

If you don't see it, i cannot help ?

Go have a tchat with some workers in 7/11, or bank tellers, or public servants and ask them if they would do what this girl has done, you ll get plenty of "no" and very few "yes"

as somebody said before, she played with fire, she got burned. And this is very sad for her 2 kids. 

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

But did her actions contribute to her death?

They did, and it is sad and not fair. A woman is free to date any number of men as she wants and can handle (and vice versa). It's entirely up to each of them individually whether to accept that (and stay) or not, and leave. No violence is justified thereby, not to mention murder. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

The victim was doing what Thai girls do best, two timing men and playing the field to her advantage, but beteem being dishonest with men and being killed for it there's a big difference, unfortunately she met a man who doesn't believe in live and let live...

Sort of sexist leaving out half of society and only bringing up what Thai girls do ... you leave out the famously what Thai guys do... or even when in Rome do what Romans do foreigners (vast number).  

Simply put, if you are taken advantage of dump them, move on ...  condoning or excusing murder is not good.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

"Victim blaming"...?  It's just reporting the news.  If a married woman was messing around and ended up getting shot by her husband, I would think that would be relevant to the story.  The guy is going to jail, regardless of how it's reported on the news.

Correct, but that does not sit well with those who claim to be open minded and modern

The killer should pay no doubt, but all the facts that led up to the murder should be reported and not censored

I like to have the full story not just half or just one side

• Sad 1