Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

She didn’t ask to be murdered. 

maybe not murder, but she asked for troubles. Ignore this is like putting your hand into a fire and expect to don't get burn

I'm sure you guys, @Bluespunk and @giddyup would be the first to say something similar if the situation were opposite and if it was the guy who were murdered ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

maybe not murder, but she asked for troubles. Ignore this is like putting your hand into a fire and expect to don't get burn

I'm sure you guys, @Bluespunk and @giddyup would be the first to say something similar if the situation were opposite and if it was the guy who were murdered ?

There have been plenty of cases of guys exploiting vulnerable women for money, can't say I've heard about too many being murdered for it. Not saying women don't kill out of jealousy, they do.

Edited by giddyup

5 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

No. 

I had a good friend, my paragliding instructor. He chose to get the extra exhilaration from base jumping. One day he misjudged the catabatic flow. RIP Pascal.

All she did was make her own choices. 

She died because a pathetic, fragile ego male, could not cope with the fact he did not own or control her. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Wake up, they weren't boyfriends, they were customers.

c'mon a boyfriend in Netherlands who sponsored her money every month , yet another Thai boyfriend who finished her life.

I didnt justified her boyfriend , but what you sow shal you reap...if you play with fire chances are you get burned

5 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

No I wouldn’t. 

If the other person in a relationship acts in a manner you dislike, walk away. 

Relationships do not equate ownership. 

4 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

c'mon a boyfriend in Netherlands who sponsored her money every month , yet another Thai boyfriend who finished her life.

I didnt justified her boyfriend , but what you sow shal you reap...if you play with fire chances are you get burned

If you are dumb enough to be sending money to a good-looking Thai girl, Russian, Ukrainian, whatever, then you deserve to be burned. You are just too gullible to survive in the real world. If someone offers me a 50% interest  return on my investment then absconds with my money, is it my fault or theirs?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

If you are dumb enough to be sending money to a good-looking Thai girl, Russian, Ukrainian, whatever, then you deserve to be burned. You are just too gullible to survive in the real world.

Actually, nong nurse made bad choices and was not able to survive in this real world. but @NonthaburiBear is still there to bring a valuable contribution. therefore, i'm more willing to follow his advices that hers to survive...

It's not being dumb but duped. And this is the root of our misunderstanding.

But ok. i m not sure we could say much more about this case. you have a very sharp opinion. I respect it. But i don't agree with you

4 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

It's not being dumb but duped. And this is the root of our misunderstanding.

They wouldn't be duped if they weren't dumb, or should I more kindly call them naive, unworldly, gullible.

53 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

What you re suggesting here is this guy should not had been so involved into the relationship considering that he is ugly and he should have known she was there for the money ? ? 

Even movie and rock stars have to pay for LTRs.

Famous/good looking guys can get a couple of bangs on credit, but try for more and it will cost likely you a house/alimony and child maintenance.

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

They wouldn't be duped if they weren't dumb, or should I more kindly call them naive, unworldly, gullible.

It's called victim blaming then ? ok, so at the end you agree that the guy was a victim in first instance in some way.

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Read what I said. I was talking about guys who exploit women, not this case obviously.

From what I've seen during my life there are very few men who have managed to exploit women.

It's nearly always women exploiting men, I've certainly managed to lose a house or two, and the women were nowhere near this attractive!

dead girl 4.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Just now, mizou198 said:

It's called victim blaming then ? ok, so at the end you agree that the guy was a victim in first instance in some way.

Victim blaming? I would call the deceased woman the victim, the guys were just victims of their own fantasies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

From what I've seen during my life there are very few men who have managed to exploit women.

It's nearly always women exploiting men, I've certainly managed to lose a house or two!

One house, understandable, two houses, unforgivable. Some people never learn. I know a guy here who has lost 3 houses to 3 different women, now he is penniless and surviving on a meager pension. Was he exploited, hardly.

Edited by giddyup

7 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

? ok you re a kind of radical feminist bot or something similar. 

Your posts defend two opposite ideas.

one day you invite people to avoid victim blaming, the next day, victim blaming is acceptable if they are men who are duped. 

They get scammed because they are dumb.. their fault

Do you realize it's exactly the same reasoning of blaming nong nurse to get killed because of her choices right ? 

Killing someone is no justification for your own stupidity and naivety. My final word.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

cheat on her man

He was no man of hers hence no cheating. A customer or an occasional date - as you prefer to put it ("khop har kan" - seeing each other - as it goes in the Thai news source). They were not living together as a couple nor anything to that effect. Although he was struggling to get in possession of her, failed, and couldn't cope with it like a full-grown man. A brave, smart, independent woman she was, yes, employing her looks and wits to her best advantage, rightfully so.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, oldlakey said:

There is no chance of protecting prostitutes who play their clients

There is. Prosecute the killer full-time and don't blame the victim publicly as it encourages future violence against "prostitutes who play their clients" by implying that the shooter was actually not so much in the wrong thus contributing to upholding the convention that his act was somewhat socially acceptable as "she was asking for it"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

An off topic troll video has been removed, please take note of the following rule:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

22 hours ago, impulse said:

What if she had been with one of her other guys when the shooter opened up?

Now, she herself has answered your question in a developing story reported in a newer thread:

"Sia Lop found out that she had gone to his [another man she dated named Tee] house after going to an entertainment venue in the city to the west of Bangkok. He went there to confront her and sent her a picture of him armed with a gun to threaten her. 

She decided to come out and meet him at the end of the soi to avoid trouble with the household at Tee's place.

Nurse was then shot dead with a 9mm gun in her red plate car."

Irresponsible. Careless. Making wrong choices. Or was she?

9 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Now, she herself has answered your question in a developing story reported in a newer thread:

"Sia Lop found out that she had gone to his [another man she dated named Tee] house after going to an entertainment venue in the city to the west of Bangkok. He went there to confront her and sent her a picture of him armed with a gun to threaten her. 

She decided to come out and meet him at the end of the soi to avoid trouble with the household at Tee's place.

Nurse was then shot dead with a 9mm gun in her red plate car."

Irresponsible. Careless. Making wrong choices. Or was she?

Wrong choice. She should have called police, and wait inside.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Apparently she tried to avoid causing trouble to Sia Lop, either... Rather than being concerned about her own safety.

Sure, she deserves a posthumous medal

Tomorrow i ll light a fire in a forest, then i will call the fire men. I hope people will see that i'm a true hero.

There are 2 options :

1- she was dumb

2- she was a manipulator.

Option 2 seems more likely considering what we know from her and her choices of life

But maybe i m wrong...she can be both, 1 and 2 

Again, i feel sorry for her. Or more specifically, sorry for her kids. They will grow without her and it s very sad.

Edited by mizou198
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

There are 2 options :

1- she was dumb

2- she was a manipulator.

Option 2 seems more likely considering what we know from her and her choices of life

But maybe i m wrong...she can be both, 1 and 2 

This rather applies to ai Sia Lop as he tried to intimidate an independent woman of certain walk of life (which fact was known to him) into being his exclusive property. Failing with that, he resorted to gunning her down in a desperate possessive greed fuelled bid of not letting anyone else ever enjoy her company.

Through his action he has caused significant harm to others and landed himself in trouble.

Edited by MaksimMislavsky