Mystery surrounds death of Canadian found floating in sea in Chonburi

webfact

1 minute ago, whaleboneman said:

Wouldn't someone have reported a "man overboard" after 4 days?

What with what's happening over the phoenix in phuket,you know what this are like at shirking responsibility & just a  farang,may have robbed him then outed him off the boat

18 hours ago, MekkOne said:

I bet it's going to be a suicide...

Being a Canadian I wouldn't be surprised. Situation there is getting just as bad as in Sweden. I really pray that pretty boy Trudeau gets the sack.

46 still to young to have given up, if suicide is the case.

This just does not pass the smell test. Canadians do not commit suicide in foreign country. They are to polite to leave a mess in someone elses back yard.

But this is Thailand and good police work just is not happening. It will be ruled a suicide so BIB can close case ASAP.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crazyk said:

He had canvas shoes on which is akin to deck shoes & the tattoos seem mariner so he could of been on a friends boat or helping  somebody else out & fell overboard,as was said no injuries,there has been bad boating weather lately,maybe went seafishing

And the friend did not bother to report the incident?

16 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Being a Canadian I wouldn't be surprised. Situation there is getting just as bad as in Sweden. I really pray that pretty boy Trudeau gets the sack.

46 still to young to have given up, if suicide is the case.

Why would you think  this guy was a fellow Canadian racist? Most of us aren't and Young Justin is a shoo-in  to win again. So you may want to find an appropriate balcony for when that happens.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pegman said:

guy was a fellow Canadian racist

A pc biggot comment at best on your part. In case you haven't been following the news Sweden is in big trouble right now and Canada is heading down the same path. As far as I am concerned take care of your own before you take care of others and keep your house in order before busting open your borders.

7 hours ago, pegman said:

So you may want to find an appropriate balcony for when that happens.

And I think the term, in this case, is soap box. 

7 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

14 hours ago, pegman said:

So you may want to find an appropriate balcony for when that happens.

Is it really possible to commit suicide jumping from a soap box??  You would have to really hurl yourself into the ground or try very hard to land head first....

On September 6, 2018 at 6:51 PM, LazySlipper said:

A pc biggot comment at best on your part. In case you haven't been following the news Sweden is in big trouble right now and Canada is heading down the same path. As far as I am concerned take care of your own before you take care of others and keep your house in order before busting open your borders.

It's not PC, it's what I'm witnessing right here, right now.

Canada's borders have always been more or less open. Other than a few sad and regrettable cases  where Chinese, Sikh and Jews were banned for a period. That's how my family first came to Canada as refugees from Vermont in 1781. They escaped the ruthless domestic terrorist takeover there  losing everything including the life of their patriarch. That after 150 years in New England. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable in Trumpland?