Black Magic

busa21

Im looking for someone to help me with black magic. I got a bag for a gift from a bar woman, for put stuff like money and keys, and hiding inside a small pocket, like REALLY hidden. I found a zip-lock bag with some brown/yellow stuff looked like bad meth. But my wife see this and know that this is black magic. She went to a local guy that practices white magic outside a temple. He could see something following me, something bad. I have see so much after now that I'm either going crazy or its real. but today was the last drop. I had several times insane headaches followed by a vomit session. Now my son got that 2 days ago, doctors didn't find anything wrong. Today i call him on skype and he ask me who is that guy sitting on your head. He is 10, sure he have imagination but this time he felt powerless because of the headache. So now I'm just asking here, IF anyone maybe not find this thing too funny and know someone who can help or i could talk to for directions. 

• Haha 2

I don't think we can help you. If you believe in idiotic nonsense like "black magic" in your own culture, you're probably going to be a sucker and believe it in Thailand, too.

Oh, and the fact that you can apparently tell "good meth from bad meth," suggesting that you have a familiarity with meth, doesn't bode well for your probable IQ level.

Edited by Chou Anou

my BFFin the US has a Khmer witchdoctor Uncle who lives near Kampot if you are interested. Khmers are the best at black magic.

Alternatively you could seek the help of a monk or a psychiatrist.