Thailand 4.0 :a rant

GreasyFingers

Post a bit confusing but what I've found from dealing with service representative is speaking English and understanding it is two different things. 

Here in Thailand labels are very popular 4.0 4G, it is nothing but trying to keep up with the times, or as I call it false advertising or stretching the truth?

Recently dealt with TNT shipping, after 15 plus emails and several conversations got my small shipment. A few hang up was a misunderstanding what a copy and original meant to them.  Then the misunderstanding as to the number of product in the box containing 24 balls which gave the representative that I was an import-exporter.?

Not only in Thailand, with China Southern Airline after 6 emails and several phone calls to Bangkok and one in the States. In Economy class, there are 4 categories Flex plan fares rules indicates it is a 10.00 charge for cancellation/refunds, told representative I'm looking at your website right now and want to confirm the cancellation fee for Flex economy make sure no hidden charges and time frame for refund each time reply " too many plans look at website for answer " 

In the end, it gets on our nerves to live here the more you yell the worse it gets.  It humbles a person forces you to learn patience that is my goal for 4.0??

I have 3BBB, for 8 years the bill sent to my home was always inconsistent. A few months back sent a card to pay my monthly bill told by office I will get an SMS message each month sadly I'm still waiting.

Archived