Thai silence deafening as world condemns Myanmar

webfact

On 9/13/2018 at 10:32 PM, Cletus said:

I firmly believe that NO ONE has the right/duty to interfere in the internal affairs of another nation, for whatever reason it is. Colonialism is over. UN is the most hypocritical organization I can think of.

They cease to be internal when you sign agreements with outsiders. If they don't like it, leave UN and join the ranks of North Korea & co. 

On 9/13/2018 at 9:09 AM, Eric Loh said:

ASEAN doomed as long as Thailand takes the chair. Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore have strong condemnation of the genocide and asked for strong action by UN. Malaysia went as far as calling out that fake Aung  San Suu Kyi for her silence in not condemning her government. 

Because Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia are Muslims  countries of course, that’s why, Muslims backs Muslims.

every brits, France people, Germans and Swedish should know what kind of people many Muslims are, those countries I mention has big problems with Muslims, ignore it and you are in denial.

There are so many dangerous radical lefties on this forum.

most comments are from 2 kinds of people.

#1 the thailand haters, who have a miserable life and can’t afford a better life, move to  another country, or spend your holiday in another country.

#2 the ones that are in denial and only belives in what the media telling them, especially British media wich are faker then a 3 dollar bill.

open your eyes and ears and don’t believe everything you see and hears.

There are so many dangerous radical lefties on this forum.

most comments are from 2 kinds of people.

#1 the thailand haters, who have a miserable life and can’t afford a better life, move to  another country, or spend your holiday in another country.

#2 the ones that are in denial and only belives in what the media telling them, especially British media wich are faker then a 3 dollar bill.

open your eyes and ears and don’t believe everything you see and hears.

And folk such as you who don’t know what you are talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 10:20 PM, Bluespunk said:

No, the issue is genocide. 

No  genocide 700 000 are 

are all back to where they came from Bangladesh 

it is all about stopping Islamic invading them 

well done they had the courage to do so

On 9/13/2018 at 8:29 AM, Orton Rd said:

My friends and family do not include a troublesome migrant group belonging to a religion that does not integrate resulting in conflicts with the host population, so it does not apply. when even passive Buddhist cannot live with Muslims I know where the blame lies.

Are these the very same "passive Buddhists" who dug the mass graves on the Thai/Malaysian border and then proceeded to fill them with the bodies of the "troublesome migrant group"?

• Like 1