Shock! Man films Peeping Tom who rubs his leg in department store toilets

webfact

Shock! Man films Peeping Tom who rubs his leg in department store toilets

1PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Thai man gave the national news an interview after his experience in some public toilets at a well known department store. 

"Yong Yuth" had filmed a clip that he posted on Facebook - a male face was leering in from the next cubicle. 

Then a hand comes through and works its way up from the shin to the lower thigh. 

The victim said it had happened to him before and he had shouted and made a fuss. This time he decided to remain quiet and started filming for evidential purposes as he sat and did his business. 

"I was pretending to be playing on my phone," he said. "Then I got up and put my trousers on and went to find the maid". 

"Trouble is I am shortsighted and I lost the boy in the crowd". 

He said that the Peeping Tom was a school student though he could not be sure which school. 

"I reported the matter to the store," he added. "They said it was happening all the time.

"After that I noticed there was a peephole in the cubicle. I shall be stuffing these up next time I am in the toilets". 

The store, as is customary, was not named. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-14

If ever a group of people are discriminated against, disparaged, humiliated and put down, it's people named Thomas. The Toms of this world deserve better than to have their name associated with a despicable act of lewdness. Unless they are active participants, of course, but that's another story. It's time this politically incorrect expression was dropped. I vote that such perverts be now called Peeping Margery.

Just now, ezzra said:

My god, you're not even safe from those pesky people with their cameras, a man can take a dump in peace anymore without someone sticking a phone up his ass,

what happened to privacy, where did all gone?...

What on earth are you talking about? Read the report before making comment. 

My friend was taking a shit in a public toilet in the UK,

first a foot comes under the cubical,then a cock comes

through the hole in the wall,my friend gets up and gives it

a kick,he said the screams were blood curdling,and hears

the guy making a hasty retreat.

regards worgeordie

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Does it still hurt Geordie???

11 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Always have a lighter in your pocket, even if you don't smoke. It really is a very useful tool. For example, if a wang (schlong, willie, kielbasa, or whatever you'd like to call "it") is coming through the hole, simply light it up like a candle stick... and relish the scene that's going to unfold.

aaaah - 'cottaging' I believe it's called. It's a gay thing.

I remember being in the toilets in Robinsons Silom - my son had to go.  At the urinals were a couple of guys., one jerking himself off and one watching. As my son came out of the cubicle - all of 5 years old - these beasts just carried on - well - until I shouted at them.

Obviously - one thing about this delightful hobby is that it's done with strangers. So every now and again, there's the remote chance of being approached by a gay guy in a toilet who thinks you are there for more than just a pee or poop. 

I'd have put this down to the guy being a regular voyeur but with the touching, I guess this is a variation on the cottaging theme.

Forty years ago I remember a friend in the UK police force telling me they had a call for assistance at a gay pub.

Turned out there was a guy in agony with his member jammed in a hole between two stalls.

Apparently he was banking on someone reciprocating in the next stall. The person next door didn't want to know, and used his cigarette lighter to burn the end of the offending item. It blistered and swelled up so much he couldn't remove it from the tight hole, hence the police involvement.

5 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

If ever a group of people are discriminated against, disparaged, humiliated and put down, it's people named Thomas. The Toms of this world deserve better than to have their name associated with a despicable act of lewdness. Unless they are active participants, of course, but that's another story. It's time this politically incorrect expression was dropped. I vote that such perverts be now called Peeping Margery.

What about the name John.  Hardly fair to be given the name of a prostitutes customer.

I would have just kicked the guy in the head so hard. Why would you let someone touch you like that doing nothing ? Just finish your business as fast as you can, kick him in the face, get out of the toilet, break his door and call security, <deleted> !

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Forty years ago I remember a friend in the UK police force telling me they had a call for assistance at a gay pub.

Turned out there was a guy in agony with his member jammed in a hole between two stalls.

Apparently he was banking on someone reciprocating in the next stall. The person next door didn't want to know, and used his cigarette lighter to burn the end of the offending item. It blistered and swelled up so much he couldn't remove it from the tight hole, hence the police involvement.

I guess the helpful police officers had to medically treat the swollen organ and, propably,rap in bandage before pulling it out.Excellant explanation of protect and"serve".???

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

My god, you're not even safe from those pesky people with their cameras, a man can take a dump in peace anymore without someone sticking a phone up his ass,

what happened to privacy, where did all gone?...

I would have broken his arm in a heart beat

14 hours ago, dunroaming said:

What about the name John.  Hardly fair to be given the name of a prostitutes customer.

I would hate to go through life with the name of a prostitute's customer AND a toilet. And if you were the son of a man named John, you'd be John's son -- see what I did there? Johnson. As in, "How's the old Johnson hanging today?" What about Roger. With his Johnson dangling, the John visited the prostitute for a Roger. And afterwards had a blue Peter. 

Archived