Names.?.

HAKAPALITA

I always thought an I Phone was an Apple.Or any expensive one using IOS.Now i dont know how you differentiate a Smart Phone , I Phone, or a 200Bht thing as the phone shops bundle them all under Smart Phones .Friend has an expensive non IOS and its not much good. Im lost.!! Is there a rule of thumb to classify these days.,?

Any phone that can go on-line is classified as a smart phone. You can still buy phones that can only call/receive calls and send/receive SMS, not going on-line.

iPhones are unique since they are the only ones using IOS, all others uses Android, well almost, a very small % are Windows phones. In Japan I was issued a work phone and I don't know what that was running on, a really really odd thing, I never managed to sort it out, so only receive calls/calling on it.

I just bought a iPhone 6S plus for my wife and she loves, but she is not good with phones so the iPhone is good for her, easy to operate. I think the top model iPhones are very cool but I am not willing to pay the price. Too much snobbery involved as well for my liking.

Archived