How many times I can extend visa exemption

Hello, From January I live in Thailand on: SEV from my country and 3 visa exemptions. Before I extended my SEV one time and also extended of my visa exemptions (30 days). In Monday I want go to immigration to extend my last visa exemption.  Do You think can I have a any problem with this? Share your experience if You can. 

In October I want to leave Thailand, travelling around Asia, then back to Thailand with tourist visa in January / February. As You see my current visa story, do You think can I have issue with SEP in next year? 

2 hours ago, DannyP said:

. In Monday I want go to immigration to extend my last visa exemption. 

1 hour ago, glegolo said:

You can NOT extend an extension..... Put a new plan in motion plse...

glegolo

He wants to extend his last visa exempt entry.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

There have been isolated reports of immigration offices refusing to extend tourist entries of those using them to stay long term in Thailand. Such refusals are very rare, and you would be incredibly unlucky to be one of those affected.

Getting single entry tourist visas, and entering Thailand with them, remains possible for those with an extended history of using them. It is steadily becoming harder, and you should plan to use friendly consulates. Avoid visa exempt entry by air.

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Coming by air is best, it's land crossings that are more likely to cause a problem.

Except for the Aranya/Poipet crossing (Avoid!), we do not have recent reports of refusals for visa-exempt entries by land.  One caveat - from Malaysia, you may need to stay out a night before returning.  And, of course, you can only do this twice by-land per calendar-year, per ministerial order.

By contrast, we have a slew of people refused and even more threatened with denial of entry at airports when attempting entry visa-exempt (and some even with valid visas).  If denied-entry in an airport, one has the additional pleasure of forced-detention (a kind word for "jail") and a last-minute-purchased very-overpriced flight back to where one originated (or to one's passport-country, less likely, but at immigration's discretion).

Generally the replies above are correct.

In practice you can extend until they get pissed off with you and then they stop you. You might even get an extra week or two on your extension (I did once). There are even ways of changing tourist visa on arrivals into other kinds without exiting Thailand. All is possible but nothing is clear. 

As with all immigration officers in every country, admissions, extensions etc. are always at the officers discretion.

Even if you have a visa you may be denied entry.