Thai beauties in swimsuits ahead of "Miss Thailand World" final today

rooster59

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am very lucky to have a very understanding wife !...she told me if she does the dishes and the house cleaning I can,...?!

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

And guaranteed ladyboy free.            ?

Not sure, the one on the right looks like she got the dates of Miss Tiffany mixed up.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Why is it that Thai women don't develop chest-wise? Japanese, Korean and Chinese seem to be able to develop a good set of mammaries, but not here.

Has to do with the development of plastic surgery in those countries more likely.

Thank God that the US's political correctness has yet to infect Thailand.  Swimsuits or synonymous with 'beauty contest.'  Can't have one without the other. 

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Thank God that the US's political correctness has yet to infect Thailand.  Swimsuits or synonymous with 'beauty contest.'  Can't have one without the other. 

And I always thought the interview is the most important part.

9 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Has to do with the development of plastic surgery in those countries more likely.

No, do you think you can't get a boob job in Thailand? I'm talking about au naturel, not fakes.

3 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I wanted that one but you beat me to it.dont know about the one on far right.maybe her papa is high up in government or she's sneaked in the back door.

Both surely?

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Why is it that Thai women don't develop chest-wise? Japanese, Korean and Chinese seem to be able to develop a good set of mammaries, but not here.

Something to do with what's in the water.

Compare Lao women with their Isaan sisters; no comparison in the chest dept.

Just remember guys, saying that Thai girls have "small breasts" could land you in jail !!

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1052194-beware-saying-thai-women-have-small-breasts-can-land-you-in-jail-says-lawyer/

https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/659519

Funny how they've apparently decided to take the swimsuit competition out of the Miss America pageant. Seems they think the girls should be able to get by on their "talent" alone !

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

How many endangered snails were sacrificed to provide "Snail White" for these "Pretties"? Some of them are ghostly white.

You know asians want to be as white as possible. Same as in western world where everyone wants to be brown.

But jeepers, its difficult to choose

1 minute ago, xtrnuno41 said:

You know asians want to be as white as possible. Same as in western world where everyone wants to be brown.

But jeepers, its difficult to choose

Being a redhead with very white skin, I've hated it and longed for a tan, but as I can't get one, brown skinned beauties are those that I lust after!!

Archived