Thai beauties in swimsuits ahead of "Miss Thailand World" final today

rooster59

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, prakhonchai nick said:

A few luk krungs for sure. One from my area.

True, almost none of them look Thai save for the one three guys from the right. They always include a token brown Thai, but we see from the majority of ladies how absolutely superficial and dillusional people here are. 

News Flash to the country: You are a nation of beautiful BROWN people with short button noses, south/southeast Asian stature Sino-Indian features.

It's telling that we NEVER see an Indian-looking Thai despite half of the country's culture being developed from the Indianized kingdoms period.  The culture needs help.

On 9/15/2018 at 11:17 AM, happy chappie said:

I wanted that one but you beat me to it.dont know about the one on far right.maybe her papa is high up in government or she's sneaked in the back door.

I would like to sneak in her back door !

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Crazy how a thread about a fatuous competition, has now descended into a series of posts telling Thais how they should look and even questioning that they are Thai because of their skin colour.

And for most of them, their facial features are not totally Thai.

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Crazy how a thread about a fatuous competition, has now descended into a series of posts telling Thais how they should look and even questioning that they are Thai because of their skin colour.

Just spotting the luek kruengs. Jawline is usually the tell-tale sign, as well as butch shoulders.

31 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

For me, it is not about denying a person is Thai because of his/her skin colour. It is about Thais acknowledging their deeply sad infatuation with looks that do not approximate how 99% of them look and their similar shame of their actual natural beauty which is reflective of how people actually look.

It would be like all the European women, now secretly ashamed of their natural beauty, holding up as a standard of beauty some alien race of beings with two purple noses and two mouths and one eye.

Thais are gorgeous people (so that is a COMPLIMENT). But, I am familiar with their brown Thais' inferiority complex about their looks...?

The girl(?) between the'W' and 'O' is my favourite, but has her(?) pubes hanging out. They look like they have been under the knife though; except the one on the right.

I like the girls in the pics by TVPoster 'constantinus' much better. Why are natural Thai beauties so frowned upon in the Thai media?

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The girl(?) between the'W' and 'O' is my favourite, but has her(?) pubes hanging out. They look like they have been under the knife though; except the one on the right.

I like the girls in the pics by TVPoster 'constantinus' much better. Why are natural Thai beauties so frowned upon in the Thai media?

Girl at right pretty unwieldy for a beauty pageant. Belly nearly looks like mine. I suspect we know why she got in

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

True, almost none of them look Thai save for the one three guys from the right. They always include a token brown Thai, but we see from the majority of ladies how absolutely superficial and dillusional people here are. 

News Flash to the country: You are a nation of beautiful BROWN people with short button noses, south/southeast Asian stature Sino-Indian features.

It's telling that we NEVER see an Indian-looking Thai despite half of the country's culture being developed from the Indianized kingdoms period.  The culture needs help.

Thanks for that  cultural history lesson.    Who'd have thunk it.           ?

28 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

They're still Thai.

Sure as much as Mohammed is a Swede. Beauty is a gene competition and if they're imported, it's cheating. That said the original natives (non Sino) look far better than any of these. Especially the honey brown skin color and absolutely gorgeous black hair many women here have are first rate.

4 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Sure as much as Mohammed is a Swede. Beauty is a gene competition and if they're imported, it's cheating. That said the original natives (non Sino) look far better than any of these. Especially the honey brown skin color and absolutely gorgeous black hair many women here have are first rate.

If someone is born in Sweden and has a Swedish passport, they are indeed Swedish. Names do not determine nationality.

If there women are Thai citizens then they are Thai.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

If there women are Thai citizens then they are Thai.

Yes that sort of sucks, same way as some one who's arrived two days ago from Kenya is now running long distance at the olympic under Norwegian banner. Should have a DNA test to make sure they have 100% Siamese genes.

Nationality these days tells nothing about your heritage.

3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Yes that sort of sucks, same way as some one who's arrived two days ago from Kenya is now running long distance at the olympic under Norwegian banner. Should have a DNA test to make sure they have 100% Siamese genes.

Nationality these days tells nothing about your heritage.

If we all took dna tests to determine nationality no one would belong anywhere. 

Face it, they are all Thai. 

18 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If we all took dna tests to determine nationality no one would belong anywhere. 

Face it, they are all Thai. 

Never denied their nationality. What I'm saying is these hybrids got nothing on the purebreds. Dog shows got better rules.

You're probably right about the DNA, especially in the UK since every one with a sword has passed by and left their mark there.

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Never denied their nationality. What I'm saying is these hybrids got nothing on the purebreds. Dog shows got better rules.

You're probably right about the DNA, especially in the UK since every one with a sword has passed by and left their mark there.

These people are Thai.

Purity is a dangerous route to go down when determining nationality.

18 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Agree. Almost all of them are unattractive. I can goto 10 7-Elevens anywhere in the country right now and field better looking replacements

speaking of that... there's a distinct drought in nice dark isaan representation

Archived