Thai beauties in swimsuits ahead of "Miss Thailand World" final today

rooster59

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Being a redhead with very white skin, I've hated it and longed for a tan, but as I can't get one, brown skinned beauties are those that I lust after!!

yup almost impossible for you. THough im not a red head, but also have to take care of the sun, mostly i turn in to a boiled lobster.

But my favourite is also the brown or even black skinned, not whites women. Dont know why but its like that.

Every time i have to tell my Thai gf , i love it. As she is told by Thai colleges sometimes, she looks so brown.

I tell her to answer to the colleges, yha im brown but i have a whity who l loves it

7 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I wanted that one but you beat me to it.dont know about the one on far right.maybe her papa is high up in government or she's sneaked in the back door.

Yeah I was thinking the same myself, definitely a bit ordinary, lots of bar girls look better

18 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

There are Chinese Thai (light skinned) and Isan Thai (dark skinned).

You obviously haven't seen much of the rest of Thailand then. Vast numbers of Thai people have a healthy olive complexion/skin tone. Most but not all of the whiteys are more prominent in central Thailand. Northern & Southern women are also quite darker skinned than many in the swimsuit lineup.

Great looking women who do not have to worry about reduction operations in the

future. I have seen some contests in N and S America where in 20 years

the assets will be near the waist and that is not what I am attracted to anyway. Good

luck to these women.

Geezer

Archived