Accuser of U.S. high-court nominee Kavanaugh goes public

webfact

You claim they lost the house.  The onus is on you to provide the link.  I know for a fact that Thakkar can, but you can't as you are not telling the truth.
They lost the house yes. It was sold in conjunction with the bank because they lost the case. They had no other choice to settle that way or get nothing.

He says they didn't so I'd like to see a link.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sebastion said:

They lost the house yes. It was sold in conjunction with the bank because they lost the case. They had no other choice to settle that way or get nothing.

He says they didn't so I'd like to see a link.

Where is the link that proves your claim they sold the house?   Who was it sold to? Where is the link to prove they lost the case?

P.S. He offered to post the link if you ask nicely, which is good of him seeing as it is you making the claims.

Where is the link that proves your claim they sold the house?   Who was it sold to? Where is the link to prove they lost the case?

The case was ruled to the plaintiff.

Then it was dismissed due to both parties coming to an agreement after the fact.

Happens all the time and it's the best outcome the Blasey-Fords could expect.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/18/brett-kavanaughs-mother-is-judge-who-dismissed-foreclosure-action-against-accuser-fords-parents.html

"The records suggest that the dismissal was granted after the Blaseys and the bank cut a deal that avoided a sale of the property at a foreclosure auction.

Martha Kavanaugh signed off on the motion after the case had initally been assigned to another judge."

25 minutes ago, brucec64 said:

Nobody has been convicted of anything at this point. It is all alleged. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but doesn't mean it did.

If he is innocent, then quite easy to make that claim. I can easily state that I was never at any party where I was assaulting a woman in a room. I don't need times or places to make that statement.

Nobody is disputing that the sexual assault is alleged. That is why many are asking for an investigation. It is Kavanaugh’s supporters that are rejecting any investigation be done.

“If he is innocent, then quite easy to make that claim.”

He can also make the claim if he is guilty.

At the moment, it is the accused rejecting an investigation, not the accuser.

8 minutes ago, sebastion said:

The case was ruled to the plaintiff.
Then it was dismissed due to both parties coming to an agreement after the fact.
Happens all the time and it's the best outcome the Blasey-Fords could expect.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/18/brett-kavanaughs-mother-is-judge-who-dismissed-foreclosure-action-against-accuser-fords-parents.html

Not by Kavanaugh it wasn't.

image.png.7002f5a7ad7c9d04c904a944977f0799.png

Plus please look at your link:

"brett-kavanaughs-mother-is-judge-who-dismissed-foreclosure-action-against-accuser-fords-parents"

Just now, sebastion said:

Scroll further down to the case completes.
You'll find she presided twice at the end of the case.

Yes, she dismissed the action.  She was nothing to do with the judgement, so your claims that this is a case of revenge are patently nonsense.  Neither have you shown that they lost the house.  I refer you to Thakkar's most excellent comments about ownership of the property.  The way you continue to flog this dead horse is amazing.

Archived