New aquarium at central

Badrabbit

First I was confused by stevenl's misspellings. I thought his spelling corrector was going funky but seems like he just used the spelling that they use on the official site which created some nice confusion. Well done ?

I agree the prices are pretty high. That's more than the entry fees to most world famous sights.

2043010640_ScreenShot2018-09-17at09_53_41.png.4cfa5e3f6f18ba76e0d6ca3d446f28b0.png

Just now, eisfeld said:

And this is from the Aquarium in the new Central or something totally unrelated?

It is a demonstration of dual pricing and how it is disguised and a comment on the high prices expected at the new Aquarium. In other words will there be dual pricing and is only the foreigner pricing being quoted.  Happy now?

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

It is a demonstration of dual pricing and how it is disguised and a comment on the high prices expected at the new Aquarium. In other words will there be dual pricing and is only the foreigner pricing being quoted.  Happy now?

It wasn't phrased as a question and sounded more like you're saying there's dual pricing going on. But I haven't seen any indication of that whatsoever and I've never seen dual pricing (in regards to nationality) at Central anywhere for anything.

Badrabbit in his OP mentioned that his GF told him the high price and I assume his GF is Thai and so she would have gotten the lower price if there was any.

If you really want to know, then you can call +6603030333 which is the official ticket hotline.

It wasn't phrased as a question and sounded more like you're saying there's dual pricing going on. But I haven't seen any indication of that whatsoever and I've never seen dual pricing (in regards to nationality) at Central anywhere for anything.

Badrabbit in his OP mentioned that his GF told him the high price and I assume his GF is Thai and so she would have gotten the lower price if there was any.

If you really want to know, then you can call +6603030333 which is the official ticket hotline.
That phone number is bogus. Doesn't work or even seem right.
030 isn't a landline or mobile.

Can't say I'm surprised they can't even get the number right.

So I went up there today for a look and went to the Aquarium. It's not open.
Charging 1400 per person will not get Thais in so I'm willing to bet that's it's a dual price zone.

We will find out eventually.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Archived