Two Koreans suffer head injuries after finding out "she" was a "he" in Pattaya

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

They were both drunk and all the combatants were ferried by Sawang Boriboon rescue to Muang Pattaya Hospital. 

Fortunately not drunk enough and realised in the nick of time, and I reckon they will be laughing about what transpired after the swelling goes down for years to come, that or they will be traumatised enough to inspect every female from here on in before allowing them to accompany them back to their place in the future.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

Maybe ship them all off to a "penal" colony and make a reality TV show: Survivor - Ladyboy Island? 

More like a penis colony, I would say.

So Somying transform into a Somchai once his clothes were off. Quite dangerous actually, have all the sensitivity and bitchiness of women combined with the strength of a man.

I have always been able to distinguish a ladyboy from the real deal a mile off. But I suppose if drunk, anything in a skirt may look attractive.

• Like 1

1 thai ladyboy whups 2 male Koreans! Well done her!!  Respect!

I thought on tv thais only fight when odds are 10 to one, one ladyboy has just blown that out of the water.

Makes you proud to live here.?

6 hours ago, Kim J said:

These ladyboys are getting far too many. Wear what they like , but ultimately they are Thai men, and even more unstable than the majority of them.

It's high time the authorities moved them on if they are serious about promoting Pattaya as a family destination.

I agree but...as long as there is money to be had the ladyboys will be in Pattaya. If the Thai police decide to get aggressive there will be more money passed along and the follies will continue. 

• Confused 1

Ship them of to marroco or saudi arabia ,because their they do like they hate gay and trans genders and lady boys, but in my country and in pattaya ,after almost everybody is gone the muslims come out to pick up lady boys and visit the red light district to go in the the south american transvastite's rooms 

7 hours ago, Kim J said:

These ladyboys are getting far too many. Wear what they like , but ultimately they are Thai men, and even more unstable than the majority of them.

It's high time the authorities moved them on if they are serious about promoting Pattaya as a family destination.

We can assume that the LB's didnt crawl out from every corner to target the so called "family resort Pattaya" if it doesnt contain a significantly transsexual market - With other words the "family destination" claim seems to be a little misunderstood - to put it mildly….:whistling: 

It is often a deviation between what you hope things are and how things really are - Pattaya seems to be such an deviation….

Edited by ttrd

8 hours ago, Kim J said:

If they were removed then where wood the boys from the UK go to have their fun.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, neeray said:

Perhaps they missed that page in Lonely Planet that suggests checking the plumbing while business arrangements are being made.

Paul Hogan offered better advice in the movie Crocodile Dundee.

Edited by smotherb
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, khaowong1 said:

I got tricked in Bangkok once back in the 90's, just laughed my ass off and sent him/her on their way.  

Before or after.

So let's say you and your buds are in a bar and this hot chick is all over you. Your buddies are all jealous, as you walk out of the place with her gorgeous ass switching. Behind the dumpster, you discover that your cute little Angel is an Angelo. Do you?

1. Beat the piss out of it and leave it there. Tell your buds later that you kicked it's ass. Or...

2. Say sorry,no thanks, walk away and tell your buds that she was a he...or

3. Take a ride down the Hershey highway and tell your bus that SHE was great.

I love to see what you guys think is correct

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chama said:

I agree but...as long as there is money to be had the ladyboys will be in Pattaya. If the Thai police decide to get aggressive there will be more money passed along and the follies will continue. 

You`re not taking into account that many Farang men like ladyboys, although most won`t admit it. If there was no market for them, then they wouldn`t be at tourist destinations in large numbers. Chiang Mai is also a favourite city for ladyboys.