Sliding Door Room Divider. Where to find in CM?

banagan

3 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

glass shops that make windows, best to find one in your area, do you speak Thai?

I don't. I'm close to Maya. Is there a well know area, road with a few of these? No luck with google maps, just seeing auto repair shops.

12 minutes ago, banagan said:

I don't. I'm close to Maya. Is there a well know area, road with a few of these? No luck with google maps, just seeing auto repair shops.

Not that I know of but they are not hard to find.  Take a cruise down Chotonaa Rd from Pratu Chaang Puak to the Super and you should see a few.  Open front with the aluminum framing materials usually visible.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Not that I know of but they are not hard to find.  Take a cruise down Chotonaa Rd from Pratu Chaang Puak to the Super and you should see a few.  Open front with the aluminum framing materials usually visible.

If possible take some smartphone photos of what you are looking for before you visit any shops.

But if the doors frames in the photos are a different colour to what you want then emphasize several times what colour you want by touching another product etc., which is your desired colour.

Do you have an ipad or tablet big smartphone or similar with open access to wi-fi? If yes so easy to use google translate or other translation programs.

• Thanks 1

maybe you particularly want ali but I had some beautiful wooden sliding doors made up which hang from ceiling tracks and just have unobtrusive small plastic guides on the floor at both ends. woerks well for me. I f you are interested I can find out more from the renovator who commissioned the job