I need Double Edge Razor Blades and Platypus Bottles

Nyezhov

Does anyone know where I can get  Feather or GOOD  double edge razor blades? None at the Mall in Thapra and I dont want to wander through tons of malls searching.

I also need Platypus bottles, anyone seen them in BKK?

Thanks! Id like to head across the river today.

About 5-6 years ago when iKon razors first appeared on the market I was in some short correspondence with Nick, the owner.  He told me he knew of a supplier of Feather blades and to contact him when I made my move to Bangkok. I never did move as I had planned. Perhaps you can contact him?  When I do move in 14 months I am bringing a few hundred over for myself.  Good luck! 

6 hours ago, bound4los said:

About 5-6 years ago when iKon razors first appeared on the market I was in some short correspondence with Nick, the owner.  He told me he knew of a supplier of Feather blades and to contact him when I made my move to Bangkok. I never did move as I had planned. Perhaps you can contact him?  When I do move in 14 months I am bringing a few hundred over for myself.  Good luck! 

I wish I could have brought some but I never check bags outbound.....I have some stuff home, sigh...

1 hour ago, ozmeldo said:

Don't bother with platypus. The quality is crap now. They crack very quickly. Selling pop caps at addl price was always a scam.

Really, I just bought a few when I left the states and they are going strong.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, a lady in the Nonthanburi street market, on Pacharat Road about 100 meters down from the intersection with Pibulsongklam has packs of Feathers, Dorcos and Astras. I bought a 5 pack of Feathers for 35B. That should last me till I leave

• Like 1