Letter from 20% of co owners to call an EGM

Hello,

We have various problems in our condo and want to send a letter to the JM requiring him to call an EGM within 14 days..

Does anyone has a draft for this type of letter ? What has to be legally pointed out inside ? 

Do we have to give in it the agenda we wish for this meeting.. all the agenda or will the JM be able to add some points ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Have a nice week end

I chaired a group  co -owners back in 2010. We all wanted to replace the JPM.

The letter is sent to the current JPM

Main points

1 The letter must be in Thai -we had a English translation for convenience

2 The letter must be signed by all the attendees of the meeting. Their individual voting allocations to be detailed adjacent to their signatures. This must at least equal 20% of total building vote.

3) Minutes must be taken -again in Thai and submitted with the letter. English for convenience.

The letter simply requests an EGM

Typically you will use a covering letter.

Reference the Agenda.

First a date has to be agreed. Suggest that you specify one  -He /she may respond with a more suitable date. The date must be agreed ASAP

You do not send the agenda -at this stage. The agenda must be in Thai -English for convenience

An EGM is classed as a general meeting. There are rules that apply  when such a meeting is called. You must know these rules

When the date is agreed then you will send out the agendas to both co -owners and the JPM. Obviously the Date -venue and time are detailed. Always specify that the meeting will  be recorded i.e minutes taken.

When the minutes from this EGM are sent to the land office -all the data relating to the co -owner meeting must also be sent

Edited by Delight

On 9/22/2018 at 9:07 AM, domdom said:

Hello

Thanks.. Sorry but I don t understand your number 3 point.. which minutes are you talking about ??

It is not against the JM with which we have a good contact..
Have a nice week end

Just returned from my nice weekend

Reference 'minutes'

These are the minutes of the co -owner meeting. The meeting that starts the process. This meeting must be minuted

Some more detail

I attach the agenda of the 1st co -owners meeting and the letter signed by the co -owners in attendance that day

The text at the top of this letter is important. I have removed all the names except my own

Dear All call meeting with agenda - Copy.doc

part letter to JPM with sigs (1).jpg

Edited by Delight
added detail