U.S. official in Russia probe suggested taping Trump - media reports

rooster59

23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I think that Trump is doing an excellent job considering the crap being thrown at him. Many others do too. Are we all idiots? Got the courage to say that?

Idiots some, naive, uninformed, uneducated, gullible, weak (easily influenced) conspiracy theorists, white supremacists...you still don’t understand that he only cares about himself 

2 hours ago, Redline said:

Idiots some, naive, uninformed, uneducated, gullible, weak (easily influenced) conspiracy theorists, white supremacists...you still don’t understand that he only cares about himself 

OK so basically, if you are a Trump supporter, you fit in one or more of the foregoing. Got it.

NB: I understand that all of them care about themselves. Thats why they run. Id rather have one that doesnt need the money, like Don, vis vis ones that do, like Bill-Hill or Barack

18 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

OK so basically, if you are a Trump supporter, you fit in one or more of the foregoing. Got it.

NB: I understand that all of them care about themselves. Thats why they run. Id rather have one that doesnt need the money, like Don, vis vis ones that do, like Bill-Hill or Barack

3 hours ago, Redline said:

left out "dregs of society" (joe biden), deplorables(hrc)

these so called intellectual politicians somehow can't grasp name calling ,race baiting, talking down at people just doesnt endear people to their "caring" virtue signalin messages.

so they ask "what happened" lol 

must be a white russian conspiracy, yeah thats it!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Gutter crawling! I want to claim Gutter crawling!

Hey do you think we should give Yezhov our new Progressive Program "How Whiteness in the Form of White Men Have Exploited the LGBTYRQWDTRFERTGDDSWERYTYYTYTHVCV community and Caused Global Warming"?

Naaw...hes just a...Gutter Crawler! I saw him outside the Thermae last night trying to take pics of Ladyboy Feet! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I remember when he promised to finance his own campaign and be beholden to no one because he didn't need the money? How did that work out?

He doesn't need the money yet he refuses to separate himself from his businesses? He may not need it but he wants it. Because that's how he keeps score.

18 hours ago, Srinivas said:

these so called intellectual politicians somehow can't grasp name calling ,race baiting, talking down at people just doesnt endear people to their "caring" virtue signalin messages.

so they ask "what happened" lol 

must be a white russian conspiracy, yeah thats it!

Oh you're so sensitive ????

19 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well, I understand your view because you are not from a western country.  Personally, I don't live in fear, and I don't need an authoritarian government to scare me, and tell me what to think and do.  I more feel sorry you and your Trumpets than get upset about truth ????

50 minutes ago, Redline said:

Well, I understand your view because you are not from a western country.  Personally, I don't live in fear, and I don't need an authoritarian government to scare me, and tell me what to think and do.  I more feel sorry you and your Trumpets than get upset about truth ????

Bro, Im from the USA and the rest of your post makes no sense.

19 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Because that's how he keeps score.

Score? You seen the babes he has nailed? You done a Melania? or Stormy? Ya got guys in this town keeping score on  GoGo girls from Isaan for gods sake....

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Score? You seen the babes he has nailed? You done a Melania? or Stormy? Ya got guys in this town keeping score on  GoGo girls from Isaan for gods sake....

Einstein kinda lost the plot there,  must have gotten triggered 

18 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Playing ignorant when it benefits you is a good strategy????

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

The latest news is Rod is on his way to Washington to be fired...

Why is it everybody seem to dispute the POTUS versions of what was said and feel they need to secretly record their conversations with him???

No he isn't/wasn't.

Why are you making stuff up? Everyone? Geez, get real. The only people that have been confirmed as taping him are Cohen and Omarosa.

As far as disputing what "trump" says, you're joking right?

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

Unfortunately, it’s no contest. Here’s what psychology tells us about life under a leader totally indifferent to the truth.

The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent.

A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-214658

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
1 hour ago, Basil B said:

The latest news is Rod is on his way to Washington to be fired...

Why is it everybody seem to dispute the POTUS versions of what was said and feel they need to secretly record their conversations with him???

No he isn't/wasn't.

Why are you making stuff up? Everyone? Geez, get real. The only people that have been confirmed as taping him are Cohen and Omarosa.

As far as disputing what "trump" says, you're joking right?

The US deputy attorney general has had an "extended conversation" with the president, the White House says, amid doubts over his future in the job.

Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel's Russia inquiry, is set for crunch talks with Donald Trump on Thursday, said the White House.

They discussed reports Mr Rosenstein talked last year about ousting Mr Trump and secretly taping him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45632210

When I first read the story I am sure it said he was on his way to get fired, but it is very fluid...