PM Prayut eager for medical marijuana to be legal in Thailand

Jonathan Fairfield

A positive move from whichever you look at it from, Me, having MS. it is literally what the doctor ordered, but currently illegal. it could take the form  of CBD oil, which is supposed to be very low in THC, the bit that gets you stoned. With a bit of luck.it will become the gateway for full recreational use, and why the hell not ?When was the last report of anyone sitting around getting stoned deciding to go on an orgy of crime ? Stoned people tend to drive more carefully , which can't be a bad thing

Joking aside CBD oil should be made legal. I have chronic arthritis in my left knee and am taking some heavy duty painkillers but would prefer taking CBD oil. I have heard great reports about what it can do from people who have actually used it for pain relief. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 5:56 AM, Nyezhov said:

I have chronic pain, anxiety, seizures, knees hurt, glaucoma, depression, tummy aches, pimples, eczema, hangnails, chronic obesity, fatigue...did I leave anything out? Where do I sign up.?

With all of those issues they'll probably just drop a few bails for you, no need to sign up. Then the cops will be by for an envelope or they'll also provide you free lodging.

7 minutes ago, chama said:

With all of those issues they'll probably just drop a few bails for you, no need to sign up. Then the cops will be by for an envelope or they'll also provide you free lodging.

Its OK here in BKK I have what we used to call a Krysha. As long as I dont abuse it ? I dont worry about envelopes.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 10:56 AM, Nyezhov said:

I have chronic pain, anxiety, seizures, knees hurt, glaucoma, depression, tummy aches, pimples, eczema, hangnails, chronic obesity, fatigue...did I leave anything out? Where do I sign up.?

I am sure you will find a doctor for the right fee, and if you have missed anything out he will diagnose it for you...

1. It is an election and tourist gimmick. It’s great if it happens.

2. Sure, the army will make money on growth. But the police may not. And you know they make a pretty penny each time someone is pinched for weed. How are they going to replace that income? More DUI stops? More aggressive traffic inspections? Speeding tickets?

3. Meth is a scourge in this country. So sad. But legal marijuana has not decreased meth use in US, and anti-pot lobby argues it has increased meth addiction. Gateway drug theory.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 9/22/2018 at 4:43 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He noted that the prime minister is eager to see a medical marijuana law pass the National Legislative Assembly

I don't vape, but he will likely have to pass a law to legalize vaping because according to what I have seen and read, vaping is the safest way to consume the dope without having all the contaminants that are nefarious to the lungs.

Wish vape had existed when I was younger...????

On 9/24/2018 at 9:55 AM, Blue bruce said:

Why does the government have to do so many studies. Why don't take they the information done by so many other countries and save the time and money that has already been done ????

I think the aswer is, as you wrote, "other countries".

Edited by Vacuum