Weather In Los For October

We are off to LOS again this October towards the end of October.'' we love the sun'' and ideas on the places to avoid due to late rains or storms.

Went to Hua Hin in October last year great weather but want a change this time.

I would be please if anybody has some info Cheers :o

• 3 weeks later...

I'll say try Phuket, I have been there late September and for a month the last 12 years, and I find the weather mostly pleasant, it's possible to get a few thundershowers, but with the temperature it's still pleasant.

generally September is the wettest month. So someplaces you visit will still be suffering from the run off.....ie if you want clear waters etc then try Samui Phangan side until November to be on the safe side. In the North it will be great, green green everywhere, rivers high, streams high very nice. November is Yi Peng festival in Chiang Mai or Loi Krathong as it's known elsewhere......a great time to be in Chiangers but of course with the hoards of fat tourists in their sandals and sox ! But this time of year is great as I mentioned its so fresh and green. the heartlands will be awash with rice paddy.....its worth getting out into the countryside just to see the locals working in the fields......go to Pimai, Kon Kaen ect.....wonderful.