Britain and EU must reach Brexit breakthrough in coming weeks - Germany's BDI

webfact

12 hours ago, Esso49 said:

And I hope you are young enough, once you can get out of your stroller, to  never ever  have to endure any of what those of us, and our Fathers had to endure last century in order that you children now have the freedom to be able to comment on issues of which you have minimal historic understanding.

History is just a story. You live in your past, but I'm in the present creating my future to come. 

What is all this British folks trying to blame Germany for their own screw up? 

Britain made a huge mistake and now she has to pay for it.

If you ask me, I find the Germans far more intelligent and logical compared to Brits. Naturally not as smart as we northern folks, but smart enough. ????

I really dislike when a nation tries to put blame to others. Grow up and own your responsibilities. 

55 minutes ago, oilinki said:

What is all this British folks trying to blame Germany for their own screw up? 

Britain made a huge mistake and now she has to pay for it.

If you ask me, I find the Germans far more intelligent and logical compared to Brits. Naturally not as smart as we northern folks, but smart enough. ????

I really dislike when a nation tries to put blame to others. Grow up and own your responsibilities. 

You must be bored to sh!t with your own kinfolk; you have an unhealthy obsession trolling Brits over Brexit.

You are one European tat I won’t miss come next March.

Edited by Jip99
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

You must be bored to sh!t with your own kinfolk; you have an unhealthy obsession trolling Brits over Brexit.

Do you feel insecure?

28 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

You are one European tat I won’t miss come next March.

I guess we both will be happy for our divorce. 

Btw. How are you able to edit your posts without leaving 'Edited' mark? The reply I received by email didn't include your last sentence 'You are one European tat I won’t miss come next March.'

I'm just trying to add some text after I posted my reply. Apparently it's now possible to add text without leaving a mark. I made an mistake. Sorry for that. 

Edited by Guest

54 minutes ago, oilinki said:

I guess we both will be happy for our divorce. 

Btw. How are you able to edit your posts without leaving 'Edited' mark? The reply I received by email didn't include your last sentence 'You are one European tat I won’t miss come next March.'

I'm just trying to add some text after I posted my reply. Apparently it's now possible to add text without leaving a mark. I made an mistake. Sorry for that. 

Sorry...typo... should be "that"

Don't want you to think that I typed..."... one European tw4t I won't miss.."  ????????

Edited by Jip99
  • Sad 1

On 9/25/2018 at 8:44 PM, johnsnapo said:

Looks like the Brits have really made a big F up on this one. Too much arrogance and self importance. I'd wouldn't want to be living in the UK for the next 10 years, it's gonna be one big nosedive !

Not really. Only a small majority were in favor of leaving. The politicians - all parties, have shown their incompetence and willingness to play politics for self gain rather than act in the countries best interests as parliament is supposed to do,

The EU have shown that the clique in control really see their vision and only their vision for a EU Super State as being the end game regardless of what the European people actually want. The divisiveness and growth of nationalist parties is fueled by immigration but will be steered by this as more and more are wakening up to what's really going on.

All EU citizens need to take much more interest in what's going on at the EU level.

• Like 1