Thaifriendly thread

ndfdjnd

48 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Punching way above their weight? I call it praying for a miracle!

PS: Im not bald and dont own a motorbike. I do sweat excessively and sometimes forget to shave for months. But I do OK. Ban Noks are much better ????

i rest my case ! ????

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You certainly seem impressed by yourself.

Well lets see:  You are 62, divorced, renting a house because we all know you cannot legally buy one, and you are making car payments.  Oh, and you are fairly firm:)

Your resume would put you toward the bottom level of guys I know.  Guys that are smart enough to figure out the hiso, 30 year olds with huge debt and western female attitude thinking are a bad choice. Talk about potential gold diggers geez, you must have no clue.

Most of the guys I know who are younger and have way more then you have actually chosen the down to earth much less demanding Issan type girls who still know how to take care of a man. And they definitely do not need to go onto desperate girl dating sites to find them.

Not some hiso chick who wants to sit in Starbuck's all day and take photos for Facebook.

But, to each their own I hope you have learned something from your 18 years of being single.....

Well lets see:  You are 62, divorced, renting a house because we all know you cannot legally buy one, and you are making car payments.  Oh, and you are fairly firm:)

for a start read what i write not what you think.

i said some have been business women meaning their not all on the bones of their ass.

anyone i had a relationship with has not to my knowledge had huge dept or if they have had never ask me or would i lend or give any money to them. ive learned that much in 18 years.

if renting a house is paying a huge sum of cash for it well i guess im renting, dont know what part of Mars your from but where im from we call that buying not renting, paid for my car the same way cash. you sound a little bit bitter, did i hit a nerve ? 

if only you knew, you dont know the half of whats going on with statement you make. you sound just like the guys i describe. the only thing you did get right was you cant fault a good issan lady hard working not all bar or ex bars girls.

Edited by catman20
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2018 at 10:58 AM, scorecard said:

And let's not forget that dating sites can be very dangerous,

that is very tru and you've got a good point(no pun intended) . once got a really hot chick online, spent the night together but for some reason my ass was very sore the next day ???

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

l1000bht, maybe 1500bht if they're really cute and young.

(plus fast internet, free dinner, drinks, air-con, and a nice breakfast in the morning)

The secret is to show a full head of hair.

Buy a wig if you need and you can get all the hiso type girls 30 years younger then you for free.

Let us know ????

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Your resume would put you toward the bottom level of guys I know.  Guys that are smart enough to figure out the hiso, 30 year olds with huge debt and western female attitude thinking are a bad choice. Talk about potential gold diggers geez, you must have no clue.

Most of the guys I know who are younger and have way more then you have actually chosen the down to earth much less demanding Issan type girls who still know how to take care of a man. And they definitely do not need to go onto desperate girl dating sites to find them.

Not some hiso chick who wants to sit in Starbuck's all day and take photos for Facebook.

But, to each their own I hope you have learned something from your 18 years of being single.....

no fool an old fool that cant see the wood for the trees. i wish i could use some stronger language.  

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2018 at 11:24 AM, bkk6060 said:

in case you havnt noticed the inordinate amt of time spent on social media and taking selfies is quite high through all strata of society. the venue, starbucks versus amazon or some other coffee shop is academic.  many a hi-so girl can still be good company and even though some of them are not adept at domestic chores (cooking, cleaning) they will just invite you to eat somewhere. not a big deal.   domestic capability is not on my priorities list but is is others i guess. 

Edited by blackcab
Please consider trimming quoted replies. Thank you.

8 hours ago, blackcab said:

Sadly, that house does not exist. It is a computer generated 3D image that can be purchased from Shutterstock:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/big-custom-made-luxury-house-nicely-229302898

says right on the page that it's a house from a suburb in Vancouver.

I google looked up his image of the girl, couldn't find anything but hopefully he found her on Romance Tale website, otherwise that watermark is strange.

7 hours ago, K in BKK said:

epic burn

Ive done pretty well out of TF, 28 yr old school teacher along with the a couple of perennially sad shop assistants and a 5'8 beautician.

Was he...I mean she really 5'8"

10 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Well, I am 66 so I offer 5000 Bahts upfront, and I get laid most of the time. What I like is that many of these girls don't even mention the condom.

Do they mention the herpes, HIV etc?

5,000 baht is 2 weeks salary for an average Thai, you could get laid anywhere in the world offering 2 weeks salary for a date.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

5,000 baht is 2 weeks salary for an average Thai, you could get laid anywhere in the world offering 2 weeks salary for a date.

Well for me it is doing nothing for 4 hours. So why would I get keeneeow... And money makes them horny, unlike farang, or even black, whores..

16 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Well, I am 66 so I offer 5000 Bahts upfront, and I get laid most of the time. What I like is that many of these girls don't even mention the condom.

are those any girls or the ones that hint/suggest they are available for rental?

16 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

At least he is honest.

90% Thai girls from my experience will do no condom and 95% of Falang want too  But, believe what you want.

I do agree 5000 is way too much.

17 hours ago, atyclb said:

and this is the house my thai chinese thaifriendly phd, md, msc, bs girl  lives ingates.jpeg.301a4f8300b179a2925b709ecc35b66c.jpeg

ps;  my thaifriendly phd girlfriend lets bill gates live in her house

Edited by atyclb

32 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

At least he is honest.

90% Thai girls from my experience will do no condom and 95% of Falang want too  But, believe what you want.

I do agree 5000 is way too much.

No amount is too much in this situation. Frankly, offering 1000 or 1500 Bahts to a girl to share my dinner and and have a good sexy night would make me feel like I was an absolute orifice..

5000 is hardly and amount to speak of, and money loosens up these girls amazingly. So you give 5000 but save 100 on KY...

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

are those any girls or the ones that hint/suggest they are available for rental?

I respect their age range. Let's not be naïve, when a girl shows "max age : any" there is a good chance she is looking for a sugar daddy. I am not too decrepit and happy to help them with the little cash I hand over.

Doesn't always work though as some girls leave "any" because they are Thai and don't like to think. But that's another thread.

1 hour ago, KiChakayan said:

I respect their age range. Let's not be naïve, when a girl shows "max age : any" there is a good chance she is looking for a sugar daddy. I am not too decrepit and happy to help them with the little cash I hand over.

Doesn't always work though as some girls leave "any" because they are Thai and don't like to think. But that's another thread.

or it means they dont have a clue what max age means just like they dont have a clue about phd/doctorate, masters, high school in the female side profile asks these questions in english