Garage owner fights back at topless farangs: You're trespassing on my property

webfact

Garage owner fights back at topless farangs: You're trespassing on my property

10pm2.jpg

A garage owner who was ordered by two belligerent westerners to shut up his garage because of noise has said he fears for the safety of his wife and child on his property.

So he has gone to the local police to say that the foreign men were trespassing. 

He wants them kept away from his family and is waiting to see what Bang Lamung police do in the matter.

Garage owner Patcharaphon Changmai, 31, was widely praised for keeping his cool as the video of the topless farangs went viral. 

One appeared to be Scottish and was ordering the Thais present to hand over ID. They were filming and seemed to be calling police themselves in the video. 

10pm1.jpg

Patcharaphon told Pattaya News that he had already shut up his shop for the night. But there was an emergency job after a customer called him who was going upcountry. So he opened up again to accommodate him. 

The foreigners arrived in a pick-up at 8pm and blocked the entrance to the repair yard. He said they appeared drunk and were filming and speaking English and making various demands. 

Patcharaphon said that he called the police himself as he feared that the eight Thais present might lose their cool.

A police patrol arrived but the foreigners were not interested in dealing with them. They insisted on only dealing with top brass officers. 

With the situation only getting worse it was decided to go to Bang Lamung police station where the garage owner filed charges of trespass. 

XX.jpg.32ab31445227d2e6e6cf5c059803054c.jpg

He said he was concerned for the safety of his wife and child as he might have to leave them alone. 

He said that he got on well with all the neighbors and did everything he could to mitigate any noise emanating from the property. 

Reporters were shown to an insulated testing room and agreed that noise was kept to a bare minimum. Bigger jobs were handled by his yard in Rayong said the owner admitting there might be some noise of vehicles coming and going in the daytime. 

But he denied there had ever been a problem at his shop - until now. 

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-26

24 minutes ago, SidJames said:

The noisey Scot with his phone out was understandably upset as he had lost one of his nipple piercings.

People should be more understanding.

I am sure he will have lots of morale support when the lads in his local boozer back home see that clip....

Might be a while before he makes it back to his local. Trespass for some reason taken very seriously by Thai law , bail alone is automatically set at 250000

Edited by BestB

The noisey Scot with his phone out was understandably upset as he had lost one of his nipple piercings.

People should be more understanding.

I am sure he will have lots of morale support when the lads in his local boozer back home see that clip....

I think you've got it. Losing one of his nipple rings put the Scot in a bad mood and he was venting about the noise, anyone ever heard of Thais making noise?

The other guy sounds perhaps south african, both were obviously fed up with the noise

• Confused 2

Blimey an awful lot of very naive people who automatically believe the Thai's side of the story, obviously they would never ever tell a lie and that they are always good and quiet neighbours <deleted> half a bloody story as usual

Am I the only one who finds it a little suspect about last minute jobs at 20:00 hours requiring loads of staff when supposedly they shut at 18:00, who would like to bet every night there will be a 'last minute' job happening

I reckon most blokes (other than the obviously soft <deleted> ones who wont say boo to a goose even if it was shatting on them!) have felt the rage every now and then when the locals have decided nothing other than their own gratification matters, I know I have.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1