Garage owner fights back at topless farangs: You're trespassing on my property

webfact

... looked way later than 6pm. Also the quieter one of the two topless guys said, and correctly so the traders licence would be stating 8am to 8pm ( which protects the community from idiots like this garage owner in stirring trouble do to work related noise, bang , bang, clunk, clunk ). Even most Thais are respectful with work related noise and cease their work. 

As has been pointed out their is more to this story than a one off noise related issue. However his neighbours, unless also pissed off won't say a word about the garage owners disrespect as they will leave that to Karma, and the garage owners judgment day to be reborn in a nice quiet area, later have some kind of ill fate and have to live next to a 24 hour garage repair shop next to a gigantic busy 24 hours a day highway. 

Personally the two guys should of taken civil legal action against the garage owner with video evidence over a period of one month. 

Now they hey look like a pair of morons, however industrial noise is like a form of torture. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Vacuum said:

They should have been tested for alcohol and thrown in the slammer if they where positive

if that were the case it  would be  full of Thais, you do  know how many Thai men drink? certainly out in the country its a  hell of a  lot

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Happy enough said:

maybe if they went there politely and asked why they were making noise so late, no other neighbours seemed bothered

Ive found being polite with noisy people never  works, minute youve gone they carry on, and Thais dont want to complain even when somethings are almost unbearable

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BestB said:

Nice Thai bashing , sadly that is all it is.

amd yes authorities do act, yet another poor attempt at Thai bashing.

hope you feel relieved now after some baseless and pointless Thai bashing rant 

im not sure as you only mentioned it 3  times....are u saying he's bashing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kannot said:

Ive found being polite with noisy people never  works, minute youve gone they carry on, and Thais dont want to complain even when somethings are almost unbearable

That's right, and to attack noisy people is not a solution too.

Overreacting is fundamentally unintelligent and unnecessary.There are lots of things that are completely different to our homeland which we may not agree with but if you do not agree with them then you need to re-think your strategy and look at alternative locations. You do not have to bring unnecessary attention to yourselves? Engage in a sensible thought process if you're capable? Some of us are simply looking to live a peaceful existence without being tarnished with this ignorance and stupidity. Amen!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Songlaw said:

I was unsuccessful, so let me explain. I extrapolated what you said to mean that there was more going on than simply a shopowner effecting a repair. Carousing, vociferous laughter, drunken revelry, what have you, perhaps on a habitual basis had resulted in what we saw in the video. I foolheartedly took what you said to be perhaps 'raising an eyebrow' to the legitimacy of the underlying situation.

That is a fair supposition, but afaik, there were 3/4 mechanics doing a emergency work on a car, and the rest of the people were the car driver and passengers waiting for the car to be ready.

We don't know if there was a drunken party going on in the workshop, and of course that's not impossible.

It would be interesting to hear the shirtless couple's version of events.

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

That is a fair supposition, but afaik, there were 3/4 mechanics doing a emergency work on a car, and the rest of the people were the car driver and passengers waiting for the car to be ready.

We don't know if there was a drunken party going on in the workshop, and of course that's not impossible.

Nope my comment was purely one of surprise that it takes 8 people to work on one car.

12 minutes ago, Songlaw said:

I was unsuccessful, so let me explain. I extrapolated what you said to mean that there was more going on than simply a shopowner effecting a repair. Carousing, vociferous laughter, drunken revelry, what have you, perhaps on a habitual basis had resulted in what we saw in the video. I foolheartedly took what you said to be perhaps 'raising an eyebrow' to the legitimacy of the underlying situation.

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

All this exercise has shown me is how far off the rails my train of thought can get. Your scenario is much more likely and much less jaded than mine. I have been humbled. I will continue with my removal of the original comments and be on my merry way. Thank you.

• Like 2

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Nope my comment was purely one of surprise that it takes 8 people to work on one car.

Yes, and my comment was an assumption that not more than 3 people were working on the car.

Probably the rest of the people were the car passengers and perhaps 1 or 2 other customers or whatever.

19 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

8 people to do one job?

What's it matter?????????????????

It is possible, depending on the job and requirements........ We don't know about that yet........ Stay tuned in for more.......

And then again..............

Several of those 8 may have been friends or employees just waiting around (after hours) until their friends finished their job and got off work...Typical in many 'Thai shops'........................... The OP didn't find it important enough to elaborate on that issue...........

Don't you know much about 'Thailand'???????????????

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Sometimes a duck is just a duck, eh, Bluespunk? ????

• Like 1

I think we all know how loud thais can be and how loud they play there music. While the foreigners went about it the wrong way the fact that they had to drive there to complain sorta tells you how loud the thais were most likely. 

The other fact is that the owner had to call the police not because he was afraid of the foreigners but he was afraid the thais would kill them....and people are praising them for not beating up or killing the foreigners for complaining about loud music. Just when I think the human species cannot fall any lower...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

What's it matter?????????????????

It is possible, depending on the job and requirements........ We don't know about that yet........ Stay tuned in for more.......

And then again..............

Several of those 8 may have been friends or employees just waiting around (after hours) until their friends finished their job and got off work...Typical in many 'Thai shops'........................... The OP didn't find it important enough to elaborate on that issue...........

Don't you know much about 'Thailand'???????????????

If we have to believe the mechanic, they were doing an emergency work on a car, so it's quite likely that the car passengers were on the spot, waiting for the car to be fixed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Anything is possible............ 8 friends (or others) present............. What difference does it make to the OP?????????????