Pattaya gambling raid nets unexpected evidence - sex drugs

Jonathan Fairfield

Pattaya gambling raid nets unexpected evidence - sex drugs

p1.jpg

Image: STV Pattaya

Pattaya police conducting a raid on a noisy gambling den were surprised to turn up some unexpected evidence. 

Apart from the dice, note pads and money the cops, led by station chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch found 317 large packets of sex drugs in both gel and tablet form. 

There were only nine Hi Lo gamblers who were present during the 3am raid this morning. 

Police took everybody in and confiscated the evidence after the raid in Soi Jai Dee, Nong Prue, Bang Lamung. 

The police were acting on complaints from neighborhood residents that the gamblers were making a lot of unwelcome noise, said Sanook.

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-27

I respectfully suggest you try looking less like a down and out and you will not attract this unwanted attention...............cheesy.gif&key=b0b5f6c84e5a00e3f18cb05d72759c14aab74d2066f14d2ee2b29e5ecbb29970

Yes that is very cheesy. It seems to be because i look younger as opposed to you you old fart.

I've observed them offering to Koreans, Europeans but always younger, the old bastards they just ignore

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The police were acting on complaints from neighborhood residents that the gamblers were making a lot of unwelcome noise,

Noisy love making???

Screams of delight???

Edited by Basil B

59 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes that is very cheesy. It seems to be because i look younger as opposed to you you old fart.

I've observed them offering to Koreans, Europeans but always younger, the old bastards they just ignore

Coz we don't need it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

You must be right, I have never been approached......:blush:

23 hours ago, petermik said:

I respectfully suggest you try looking less like a down and out and you will not attract this unwanted attention...............:cheesy:

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

My fathers name is on my birth certificate.....is yours?

p.s. scuba my comment was meant to be light hearted and bring a little humour to the story....lighten up :thumbsup:

• Haha 1