Trump court pick tearfully denies woman's sexual assault allegation

webfact

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Retards? Stay classy.

Yes, I get it, "trump" fans are getting wet anticipating going back to the "great" days of back alley abortions, gays in the closet, no workers rights, and even greater minority voter suppression.

Im low class for using the term retard but it is OK to ruin a man by calling him a sexual deviant and serial rapist based on no evidence AT ALL? hahaha, thats classic. Keep rolling and believing what you will but believe the conservative is taking back the nation. 

Edited by iroc4life
  • Confused 1

Just now, iroc4life said:

Im low class for using the term retard nut it is OK to ruin a man by calling him a sexual deviant and serial rapist based on no evidence AT ALL? hahaha, thats classic. Keep rolling and believing what you will but believe the majority is taking back the nation. 

"trump" fans aren't even CLOSE to the majority of Americans. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, riclag said:

3 people in the room , two claim it didn't happen while she said it did.

And, “I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes,” Judge said in a letter to the Judiciary Committee on Thursday"

So, is your point that since there are two people accused of a sexual assault and only one alleged victim, then mathematically we should find the two accused men credible?  Is this done by popular vote by those at the crime scene now?

Boy, I am sure those two guys won't call you to defend them in court.

Edited by helpisgood
grammar
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, riclag said:

Becker,

3 people in the room , two claim it didn't happen while she said it did.

And, “I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes,” Judge said in a letter to the Judiciary Committee on Thursday"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-friend-mark-judge-i-will-cooperate-with-fbi-probe-of-sex-assault-claims.html

Ordinary citizens can see this job interview was blinded by the screaming get in your face, claiming murderer, serial rapist, restaurant groping stalkers, resistance movement.

Mark Judge is co-accused by other people bringing allegations forward.

The FBI will crack him like an egg.

Don’t disappear will you, because you and I are going to have such fun when the truth hits the fan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Oh, so in your opinion "left politicians" believing the testimony of a witness ruins the integrity of the court itself, and how did you arrive at that little one?

What you neglect to consider is that Ford did not want to testify to the Senate, she wanted the FBI to investigate the crimes she alleges, however the GOP did not like that idea, they wanted the public hearing, they wanted to put Brett on trial not Ford and not the "left politicians", so your gripe is actually with the Republican politicians.

That's why she went to the WP . And if they can't pin the rape story they go for the HS college drinker and if they can't do that they go for the fart factor,yearbook content .Finally if they can't do that they'll go for, how dear he defend himself and talk like that,in the hearing,  while his life's work is all for not.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Im low class for using the term retard but it is OK to ruin a man by calling him a sexual deviant and serial rapist based on no evidence AT ALL? hahaha, thats classic. Keep rolling and believing what you will but believe the conservative is taking back the nation. 

I’d take your point more seriously if I had seen you challenging the offensive remarks directed at Dr Ford.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

That's why she went to the WP . And if they can't pin the rape story they go for the HS college drinker and if they can't do that they go for the fart factor,yearbook content .Finally if they can't do that they'll go for, how dear he defend himself and talk like that,in the hearing,  while his life's work is all for not.

That ‘fart thing’

It wasn’t a ‘fart thing’.

Do keep up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I’d take your point more seriously if I had seen you challenging the offensive remarks directed at Dr Ford.

I dont recall anyone in the Senate Committee making offensive remarks directed at Dr Ford. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

No, they have just moved on to examining the case of the second accusation of sexual assault and interviewing those who are alleged to have been there, just the way you would expect it to go, no sleaze, just investigations into these very serious allegations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

No, they have just moved on to examining the case of the second accusation of sexual assault and interviewing those who are alleged to have been there, just the way you would expect it to go, no sleaze, just investigations into these very serious allegations.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Thats the only ones that matter, public comments mean nothing.

Yes, I recall that famous and ironclad law in a Lewis Carroll story.  

Oh yeah, I think the Queen of Hearts mentioned that.

Edited by helpisgood
added more
  • Haha 1

Hogwash.

In trial before an American court of law you are ‘presumed innocent untill proven guilty’.

Kavanaugh is not being tried in a court of law, he’s applying for a job.

Nobody owes him that job, he has no rights to the job.

The job offer is conditional on the vote of The (full) Senate.

It is The (full) Senate’s Constitutional duty to examine the fitness of the candidate for the position before voting on him being promoted to that position.

Quit this ‘innocent until proven guilty’ and ‘Kavanaugh the victim’ garbage.

Really? How many job interviews have you gone to where HR has the authority to subpoena witnesses and order FBI investigations?

Hogwash that its just a job interview.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Spidey said:

Definitely alcohol induced but no blackout.

IMO blackouts are an urban myth perpetuated by people who feel ashamed of their actions when they sober up in the morning. I've been in some serious states in my time but was always able to remember the gist of what happened the night before.

I agree with Spidey 100%. The state or excuse of "black out" is just a cop out in my opinion. While I do not have a lot of experience with drunkenness (maybe a dozen times many decades ago), I can very clearly remember each event. I remember the party or occasion, I remember who cleaned up after me when I puked in their bathroom or boat. I remember the next day. Blackout is nonsense and nothing more than a coverup.

And that was 45 years ago!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brucec64 said:

Really? How many job interviews have you gone to where HR has the authority to subpoena witnesses and order FBI investigations?

Whatever it is, it is painfully obvious he is not fit for the job. He could not even speak at times during the questioning. He failed to answer questions, he asked senators the question he was being asked as answer.

In what sane society is this behavior anywhere near acceptable? 

Here is what I think about this week long process. Let's say the fbi finds nothing. Well, at least the republicans have time to mull over that performance kav gave at the hearing. Anyone in their right mind would have a chance to be persuaded after that. It had already happened once, and for good reason.

I gurantee you if he would have just been calm at the hearing and answered honestly, he would be a supreme court judge already. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, neeray said:

I agree with Spidey 100%. The state or excuse of "black out" is just a cop out in my opinion. While I do not have a lot of experience with drunkenness (maybe a dozen times many decades ago), I can very clearly remember each event. I remember the party or occasion, I remember who cleaned up after me when I puked in their bathroom or boat. I remember the next day. Blackout is nonsense and nothing more than a coverup.

So true. I did my fair share of driniking and always waited to reach the level of blackout. It is probably the most discussed thing that never happens in american society. 

Edited by utalkin2me

18 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

Whatever it is, it is painfully obvious he is not fit for the job. He could not even speak at times during the questioning. He failed to answer questions, he asked senators the question he was being asked as answer.

In what sane society is this behavior anywhere near acceptable? 

Here is what I think about this week long process. Let's say the fbi finds nothing. Well, at least the republicans have time to mull over that performance kav gave at the hearing. Anyone in their right mind would have a chance to be persuaded after that. It had already happened once, and for good reason.

I gurantee you if he would have just been calm at the hearing and answered honestly, he would be a supreme court judge already. 

sane society? what a strange remark, we are talking the US here

what I find worrying is that the "legal matters" subsection of the US Senate just passed him like the snap of a finger, or two fingers rather. that should be of real concern to Americans.

Dunno what the Senate will do next week,  chuck him off to SC or await feedback from FBI.

the way SC is composed is not sound.

52 minutes ago, neeray said:

Even Kavanaugh is careful enough not to claim the blackout excuse. It is his online defenders who are playing that dead ball cover-up.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

And you need to quit pontificating like you’re some unbiased centrist who only cares for the integrity of the court. You’re a full blown liberal who has the hard left talking points down pat and you couldn’t care less if these allegations are true or not. You don’t care about due process or guilt or evidence an you’re only position is to keep this out of the courts where you can try the guy in the court of public opinion. You don’t want it in court because it can’t make muster and you know it. Everyone knows it. 

The precident you are trying to set here is beyond insane. The weaponization of a completely unprovable claim to take out political opponents is disgusting. Pure filth. You guys moan and cry all day long about the division of the USA and can’t even see your own actions in it. 

The left has proven that there is no line they won’t cross, they don’t care, and they’ll lie about their reasons for doing so. 

Kanavaugh will I’ll be on the Supreme Court. The FBI investigation was to make the fence sitters feel better and have better optics when they vote yes, and Flake is retiring anyway. 

PS aren’t you Canadian? 

Gold star comment 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because in Trump’s America being an activist is akin to high treason.

Away with you and your failure to understand how democracy functions.

Sorry ! Activism is ok , modern day terrorism, isn't!!!!! 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, brucec64 said:

Agree !!!!!! How many job interviews result in people accusing you of being a serial rapist,baby killer,while threatening to harm your family.Sick! Many of these  on the far left  have a psychological disorder stemmed from childhood abuse

1 minute ago, wayned said:

It is reported that the White House is now working with the GOP to limit what/who the FBI can investigate and the results of the investigation will be "privately" presented to the judicial committee with no public report released.  What a joke!

If only this was true! Fingers crossed