Lotus sleep studio

ToddinChonburi

I spent over 60,000 baht on bed and frame, the mattress seems to have something wrong with the springs this started back in July.

They finally picked up the bed on September 22nd and dropped off a miserable mattress as a temp. As of today the 29th we have had no information about what they are doing. When they picked up the mattress the 2 guys just dragged it down the hall. I took pictures of how they stretched out the fabric on the pillow top.  How long should a person wait until he contacts consumer protection agency.

I bought a made-in-China LazyBoy chair from Office Mate. After 14 months the "leather" started to separate from the cloth backing. Went back and they said that only the metal parts were guaranteed for 5 years, the upholstery wasn't. After an email to LazyBoys head office in USA, I had a new chair within one week. Go to the top man!

• 4 weeks later...

I think you had to deal with this on the spot. I would simply not pay money for the goods and for the delivery in this case. When we buy things, we pay them on the spot, we could simply not pay them and let them take their goods back.