Police dispatch officials at Don Mueang International Airport welcoming Chinese Tourists

webfact

Wasn't it a security guard and an immigration officer the ones to make the last problem? So why would increasing the police open presence be better than having them in more incognito? 

And why all the big butt kissing fuss for the rude and obnoxious Chinese? Even if not rude and obnoxious, why all the glorification and putting them on a pedestal? 

Edited by holy cow cm

2 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Wasn't it a security guard and an immigration officer the ones to make the last problem? So why would increasing the police open presence be better than having them in more incognito? 

And why all the big butt kissing fuss for the rude and obnoxious Chinese? Even if not rude and obnoxious, why all the glorification and putting them on a pedestal? 

The last peddle stool I had sprung a leak and sunk without trace.

Good, then these people do not need to worry, just travel to Thailand.

With Donald Trump bringing xenophobia back, it’s an awful time to be a Chinese abroad
Alice Wu says China bashing is back in fashion, months into the US-China trade war. Ill-behaved Chinese tourists and Beijing’s calls for national rejuvenation make things worse for ethnic Chinese overseas
SCMP article

Edited by FinChin67

16 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Good, then these people do not need to worry, just travel to Thailand.

With Donald Trump bringing xenophobia back, it’s an awful time to be a Chinese abroad
Alice Wu says China bashing is back in fashion, months into the US-China trade war. Ill-behaved Chinese tourists and Beijing’s calls for national rejuvenation make things worse for ethnic Chinese overseas
SCMP article

Trump isnt bringing xenophobia back, Chinese behavior encourages it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I was there yesterday got to photo big joke and I got a free jar of some herbal sniff stuff, while my USA guest got interrogated 5555

No doubt that interrogation paled in comparison to the full-body cavity search and genital-grope that TSA subjected him to before he got on the plane to Thailand.  :whistling:

51 minutes ago, Caine said:

Waiting for the Sping Rolls to arrive.

What . . . so soon? I thought BJ would only get that, once he's achieved his first goal with the Tourist Police, namely to stop the world laughing at him and his loud-mouthed coppery. The Imm Pol had better be ready for some dodgy publicity, I forecast.

Am I right in assuming that 'sping' is one of the new custom colours?

Edited by Ossy
omisson

27 minutes ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

I was at an Indian restaurant once in HH, having a really nice evening. Then a huge Chinese family entered and things quickly went South. They first spent 10-15 minutes coming into the restaurant, mingling (whilst stood up) and changing seats before finally being seated. They were incredibly loud and then finally, one of the women took her baby, plonked it on the table, and changed it's nappy there and then. 

Ah - so. Brown Windsor soup on the menu!!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ossy said:
53 minutes ago, Caine said:

Waiting for the Sping Rolls to arrive.

What . . . so soon? I thought BJ would only get that, once he's achieved his first goal with the Tourist Police, namely to stop the world laughing at him and his loud-mouthed coppery. Am I right in assuming that 'sping' is one of the new custom colours?

I thought it was a customised luxury car?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I thought it was a customised luxury car?

Well, yes it was, but thanks, anyway. What else did you think I was planning to custom paint? ????????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

No doubt that interrogation paled in comparison to the full-body cavity search and genital-grope that TSA subjected him to before he got on the plane to Thailand.  :whistling:

Um no actually my guest came in from......China!

And at what airport do you get the free grope? I usually pass right through, but a fast wank is always welcome before a long flight?

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

deleted

Edited by sambum

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The Thai police went on a massive charm offensive at Don Mueang airport yesterday as they prepared to welcome Chinese tourists during the "Golden Week" that marks the National Day holidays in China. 

Not sure seeing rows of po-faced policeman standing there as you arrive in the airport is very welcoming for visitors.